February challenge - Here we go ! UPDATES pg 1

I am playing this month for motivation too (not to win)! I have completed 8 so far.

Can I join?????

I've already done 20 pages this month. It helped that this past weekend I was at a SDV. I'm hoping to get going with many more :banana: :banana:

czycropper said:
Can I join?????

I've already done 20 pages this month. It helped that this past weekend I was at a SDV. I'm hoping to get going with many more :banana: :banana:

Join away! We always welcome more! Good luck.............P

Okay.... I got a bit done Tuesday and Wed. Completed 2 more and have 6 more "in the bullpen" as it was. Just didn't have the energy to complete the journaling last night. So I'm up to 14...........P

You can put me in for 15 so far this month.. Woohoo.. Im almost done with my WDW book!! and I have 1/2 of my cruise book done, so I'll be happy to finish both this month..

I've completed 6 pages so far. I am going to an all day crop tomorrow from 9 am to 11 pm so I hope to get a lot done. :goodvibes

can i join? i don't usually join b/c i'm no where near the winner, but after a thursday-friday night-saturday crop i have 21 pages done! woo hoo! i have finished my 8 x 8 album of my 1/2005 trip and printed 375 pictures of our cruise and started that album -- here I go ...........................

Six more done yesterday, so I am up to 20. I'm taking some photos and my BH Sketches books to work today... maybe I will get some layouts planned during lunch!...........P

I am up to 3 now. I seem to be taking such a long time! I worked on two last night but they are not done yet. Hopefully tonight I can finish.

Add 4 more for me - it helped that it was a snowy day here in Jersey and I refused to go out in 19 inches of snow :)

Two more for me this month. Upto 10 now!

I made a lot of kits this weekend for a crop this Friday so I am all set for some major scrapping this week. I also have an all day crop event on the 25th! Need to start getting ready for that one too!

I really want to thank this challenge it has gotten me going! I finished another 2 pages last night, so now my total is 26 for this month :banana: :banana: More than I've gotten done in a lonnnnng time.

Hi gals! Please check the totals on pg 1...I think I have everyone's right.....

now you guys just wait....I have TWO big crops still to come!!!!! I'm gonna catch up!!!!!

Add 7 more pages to my list. I started my Hawaii album but seem to be struggling somewhat. These are not my pictures; they're a friend of mine that went last year and I wanted to make an album for my office (I'm a travel agent). I thought it would help people see just how beautiful the state really is. Anyway, all pictures are scenic and they are truly beautiful but it's so hard to scrap w/o people!! I've not done this before! I'm also having to do a lot of journaling b/c I want people to know where these pictures were taken and a little about each section. I used almost a whole page just on telling about each island. But I have to admit, what I've done
I'm happy with. I found some great paper on sale 2 weeks ago at Hobby Lobby and then yesterday their stickers were 1/2 half so found some good tropical/Hawaii looking stickers that will work. :woohoo:

Off to crop more!!
Karen

WDWAurora said:
I'm in, got 2 pages done last night.
Ok, so far have 8 more done tonight-hopefully 2 more before bed! That puts me up to 10 total (not counting the hopeful pages!) for the month.

My crop was cancelled tonight, which is sad. I think I may have actually gotten more done at home though, and I've been working less time...

Put me down for 6. I have a few more almost done but won't count those yet. I went to a crop last night and didn't finish the journaling and a few odds and ends. I should have several more buy the end of my three day weekend! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter