February challenge - Here we go ! UPDATES pg 1

I officially finished the pages I started at the crop so that brings me to 10! YeaH for me! :cool1:

Please add 5 more pages to my total.. I'm up to 16 now! I have a ton still to do..just not enough hours in the day w/ 5 kids here all the time!

Add 3 more to my total - yeah, I'm on a roll :cool1: :cool1: I'm hoping that it will continue. I'm now waiting for an online order so I can do some American Girl Place LOs!

I finished the journaling on 6 more this morning, so I am up to 26!! I have set myself a goal to be COMPLETELY caught up with my children's albums by the end of 2006, as well as finished with our 2004 Disney trip. That will leave me just the 2005 DL trip and keeping current. Think I can do it? (I am currently up to May 2000 for both children and about 4 days into our 8 day 2004 WDW trip.... so I have to get about 5 years done for each child.... YIKES!)....................P

I am SO ready to get away. I stayed up last night until 12 midnight to get stuff ready.

The hotel folks will think that I am a bit over packed :lmao: but I don't care. I have my CM carry all, my memory mate stuffed with 3 albums, extra pages & protectors along with my luggage & some food. I forgot my cm cutting system the last time & I made sure it is packed this time.

DH has had extensive travel since July 05 ~ he's been gone about 1/3 of that on travel. He's off again in March for an extended trip.

My goals are:
get my girlfriend's 50th b'day album done. It will be about 28 pages.
finish the 2005 Christmas pages then I will be current in that album
Start on my WDW b'day album from last year.

I'll check back on Monday.

Here's hoping for lots of completed pages! pixiedust:

I've been scrapping all morning and I have completed 8 more pages for a total of 34 and I have four more waiting for journaling, so I am "cooking with gas" as they say! Plus I have the layouts planned for about 16 more pages (8 LOs), so maybe I'll get some time next week when the kids are on vacation! I've never planned ahead on my LOs... I usually just sit down with the photos and go start to finish (LO, color, embellishments, title, journaling, done). I'm anxious to see if my planning ahead pays off!.............P

You can put me down for another 7 pages that I got completed today..

My goals are:
get my girlfriend's 50th b'day album done. It will be about 28 pages.
finish the 2005 Christmas pages then I will be current in that album
Start on my WDW b'day album from last year.

Here's what I got done.

My gf's 50th ~ NOT DONE. I didn't like the colors I had chosen. :crazy2: I put off doing it until I got home & had more paper selections.

I am caught up for my Christmas Albums. I did 8 pages in this album!

I am almost finished my WDW B'day album. My dh & our girls have some journaling to do. I got 33 pages done so far in this album! :cool1:

SO, I got 41 pages done in the weekend.

The only way I got this much done was to use the Power Layout system. :thumbsup2

I hope to finish the journaling this evening.

Judy

My weekend was GREAT too !!! I had so much fun! It was just me & 5 friends! I got 60 pages done! All in my Disney '06 album! My friends were laughing at me because I'm on page 61 and I'm not even out of the Magic Kingdom yet!!!!!!

ok ladies today is the 27th...ONE MORE DAY to get those Feb pages done!!!! I have an awesome baggie of DISNEY scrap goodies to send out!!!!!!

Totals are on page one...please make sure your total is right...& if you're close to the lead & playing for just FUN and dont want to "win" and host next month...please PMme & let me know

I will definetely join the challenge more often! IT kept me on my toes and motivated!!!

Chris, that is why I join too! It really keeps me motivated!

You can add 34 more to my total!!! The all day crop on Saturday was very productive!

Well I got about 6 more done , I feel like such a slacker with you ladies blowing right by me.LOL. Oh well I have a crop on Tuesday night and then an all day crop on 3/18 and weekender trip on 3/31 - 4/2 I will get more done !!! Michelle

if you didn't get alot of pages done.

Some months I don't get any pages done.

bigsis1970 said:
Well I got about 6 more done , I feel like such a slacker with you ladies blowing right by me.LOL. Oh well I have a crop on Tuesday night and then an all day crop on 3/18 and weekender trip on 3/31 - 4/2 I will get more done !!! Michelle

haha I didn't get ANY done till nearly the end of the month! & if it wasn't for a weekend getaway I would have only had 6 pages for the month! Some months rock...others ..life gets in the way...but that's what I'm scrapping anyway is LIFE so I figure it's ok!

Totals are on page 1 as of noon on 2/28

Oh not feeling so hot so i didnt' go to the crop! so I guess the 12 is it for me!

Sorry guys! washer broke & I was "swamped" for a couple of days !!!

Looks like scraphappy92 is our Frb winner !!! YIPPEEE!!! I will send a PM & let her know to start the March challenge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter