federal tax return

I filed the 3rd and still no info on the WMR site and no DD. I hope it comes soon!

Same here, though I'm not too worried about when it gets here. I'd like it to be before March 1 so that I can pay the property taxes out of that instead of pulling it out of savings, but it isn't essential. I feel for those who are counting on their returns! IRS limbo is no fun.

Ours is finally showing but the deposit date is much later than what the schedule shows online. I am hoping it shows up based on the schedule online.

According to the cycle chart ours was supposed to be DD today...no sign of it:rolleyes1

The Where's MY Refund page isn't working at all for me right now.

GUess it doesn't matter. Just gonna transfer it to savings when it shows up anyways.:rolleyes:

I filed on 2-7 and it was supposed to be DD today, didn't get it. I checked the WMR website yesterday and it said I'd receive it by 2/28.... it's now saying the 17th. Much better.

I filed on 2-7 and it was supposed to be DD today, didn't get it. I checked the WMR website yesterday and it said I'd receive it by 2/28.... it's now saying the 17th. Much better.

Filed same day, WMR said 2/28 today and hasn't changed to 2/17. I wish it would since I want my money before I go to Orlando!!!

I files on 2/10 and was suppose to DD on 2/20 but WMR says 2/28 so who knows when I will get it.

Add me to the list of no info. I filed on 2-7 accepted on 2-7 and I am still getting the "you may have entered the wrong info" message. I'm not panicked about the money but I do panick when things especially with the IRS aren't going smoothly.

Add me to the list of no info. I filed on 2-7 accepted on 2-7 and I am still getting the "you may have entered the wrong info" message. I'm not panicked about the money but I do panick when things especially with the IRS aren't going smoothly.

I am getting the same thing on ours. I filed on 2/3. I called the number and got a recording that basically said "we don't know, we don't care, don't bother us". :confused3

Mine finally showed up on WMR this morning. It says it will be DD on 2/28. I'm hoping sooner but as long as it's before March 8th I'll be fine.

My WMR has been showing Feb 14th for a while.... including today, which is 2 days past that and still no DD. :sad2:

This is from the IRS website:

Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit "Where's My Refund" and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit "Where's My Refund."

I finally got some info on the WMR. It states that it will be deposited 2-28. According to the refund chart it should have been deposited yesterday so my guess is the IRS is ablout 2 weeks behind schedule.

I finally got some info on the WMR. It states that it will be deposited 2-28. According to the refund chart it should have been deposited yesterday so my guess is the IRS is ablout 2 weeks behind schedule.

Mine said that too when it finally showed up a couple of days ago. Then it changed to tomorrow. I am hoping for tomorrow!!

I did mine last thursday evening and the where's my refund site is saying I should get it tomorrow. Seems quick...but it would be great if it happens tomorrow! :banana:

I did mine last thursday evening and the where's my refund site is saying I should get it tomorrow. Seems quick...but it would be great if it happens tomorrow! :banana:

Wow! I did mine last Wed. evening (8th) and where's my refund is saying the 28th. I wonder what the difference is?

The chart says Wednesday, but the few clients I have confirmed got theirs on Friday. The IRS has implemented new fraud security, so I think it may hold up some refunds a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter