FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Wow Leeann those are amazing! :worship:
didn't even think to use a sketch for the LO :confused3
love all the extra touches and the dog tags are adorable!
the can is wonderful too!!!!

this are the pieces I've used so far ...

my title page

P1100970.jpg

P1100968.jpg

P1100969.jpg

P1100972.jpg

they are perfect for my pages Vicky!!! thanks again!

Ive hit a bit of a roadblock...we have been at the hospital all day with my grandfather. His condition has deteriorated rapidly. They just called us back down because his vitals dropped. He is back in icu. I just did not get to the p.o. I will get this out as soon as possible. I apologize. I just wanted to check in quick while we are waiting on the Dr.

Erin don't worry about it, get it done when you have time I have extended my stay till Monday so I am not even home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wow! Love all the cans and pieces posted so far!!

Erin, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Since Monday around lunch, my internet has either been complete down or so incredibly slow that it is pretty much useless. So annoying!!

Rachal, when I was getting everything ready for the po Friday, I realized I do not have your address. Can you pm me with it when you have a chance?

Erin, I'm sorry about your grandfather. You and your family are in my prayers.:hug:

I'm loving all the photos being posted. Great job everyone!!!

I received my can from Rita yesterday. WOW!!!!! She made a lot of great stuff for me!!!!!!!:banana: Thank you Rita!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Here's my Tiggerific can!!!!!!! I adore Tigger!!!!!!!:love: I even received a decorated opener for my can. The ribbon has bees on it! Too cute!!
DSC01373002.jpg

DSC01383012.jpg

DSC01381010.jpg

DSC01380009.jpg

DSC01379008.jpg

DSC01378007.jpg

DSC01377006.jpg

DSC01374003.jpg

DSC01382011.jpg

DSC01384013.jpg

Rita, thank you so much for putting all this together for me. I really do love it all!!!!!!!!!:love:

Hi Stephanie! I am so happy you like everything. I havnt had this much fun in a long time!
I feel I need to explain a couple of things....
As you can most likely tell I was going in one direction and then did a change.
I was think of doing the countries and thats why you have Italy and the fountain was my inspiration and I hope its still yellow and at the same time I was thinking seasons so that why the flowers and then I got more info and I love making page kits so I just went off from there.
And my cricut behaved itself!!:cool1:
I left the ribbon loose on the opener in case you want to use it for anything else.
And I didnt embellie on the full page kits because I gave you a couple of options on how you would like to use anything.
Im just happy that you are pleased.:flower3:

Thank you all for your kind words. I took part in a swap this year and should have pulled out. I did it at the time of a friends passing and I had my confidence totally shaken. Maybe now that my feet are a bit wet again I may try again.
You all do such beautiful work and I am really enjoying seeing everything!
:hug::flower3:

lol our cat is such a ham when it comes to the camera. Now he knows that I load them on the computer and is sure to sit there and watch the screen to see them.

I wish I could say I was kidding. :rotfl2:

Snort! Mine don't do that, but they love the camera ;)

I posted some other pages over on the using swap pieces thread that Vicky made me!!!

Rachal, when I was getting everything ready for the po Friday, I realized I do not have your address. Can you pm me with it when you have a chance?

Rachal, did you see this? I can put your box in the mail tomorrow, if I get your address before school is out.

Haha nope, but i realized the same thing earlier today but got side tracked. we have been hit hard by that stupid bug. DBF and I both had fevers for 2 days. I think DD#2 has come down with it too. UGH! I will pm you now. :)

Haha nope, but i realized the same thing earlier today but got side tracked. we have been hit hard by that stupid bug. DBF and I both had fevers for 2 days. I think DD#2 has come down with it too. UGH! I will pm you now. :)

Lol! How did we miss that?? I'll pm you with my info now. No rush on my can. Just take care of yourself and the kiddos. I'll get your to the po this afternoon and email you the dc#. Hope everyone is feeling better soon! :hug:

Rachal do you know if Erin got her paint can? I know she has a lot on her mind right now but it was sent out last week, and should have gotten there on Monday.

LaWanna and Rachal - I am so sorry I disappeared. I did get my can on Wednesday. I am so sorry I did not get on here sooner. I didn't even get to open it yet. Believe me, it isn't for lack of excitement about the can. I have not been home really at all in the past several days. My grandfather passed away Thursday morning. Thankfully, his suffering is over. But, I have been with my grandmother constantly. I still have the can done and ready, but don't know that it will get out before Wednesday. The services are Tuesday and it looks like I will be tied up right until then. I appologize for the late return, but it was more sudden than expected.

LaWanna and Rachal - I am so sorry I disappeared. I did get my can on Wednesday. I am so sorry I did not get on here sooner. I didn't even get to open it yet. Believe me, it isn't for lack of excitement about the can. I have not been home really at all in the past several days. My grandfather passed away Thursday morning. Thankfully, his suffering is over. But, I have been with my grandmother constantly. I still have the can done and ready, but don't know that it will get out before Wednesday. The services are Tuesday and it looks like I will be tied up right until then. I appologize for the late return, but it was more sudden than expected.

so sorry Erin....keeping you all in our prayers :hug: take care of yourself and your family, they are always first :hug::hug::hug:

Erin, so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you over the next few days. :hug: from our home to yours.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter