~~~Flat Rate Box Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Reminder: Minimum is $15 before postage. Delivery confirmation is required.
Mail date is by May 24.

Post here when you mail out and again when you receive.
It will be interesting to hear what everyone gets ::yes::

have fun!!

I have my name and will be happy to keep to the wishes. :)
I am camping this weekend, so I will be shopping on Monday and hope to mail on Tuesday.

I got my name. I'm also going out of town this weekend (we're celebrating my 2 nephews' college graduations) so I won't be shopping & shipping until next week.

Mine is boxed up and going in the mail tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the baby shower :yay:
Glad I am not too involved in it...............70 people!! :eek: (I am doing the baked goods, so today is cookie baking day)

I do love this exchange although I always get worried my person won't like all the same stuff I do. I always try to get a variety just in case :) just an FYI, will be shipping a little later next week due to some work stuff early on!

I think not knowing is part of the fun ::yes:: I love grab bags and always buy them just for the fun of opening and seeing. This exchange reminds me of that.

Kroger had the cutest stuff for summer. Was able to get everything I wanted while grocery shopping. :thumbsup2 Will box up and mail out tomorrow.

Just got home, so I should be shopping tomorrow, and mailing soon after that.

They were supposed to pick it up today but didn't do it. Sent me an email saying they did, but it is still in my package box. Called down there and they apologized but have no one to get it now. Will pick it up tomorrow.

Well, that's too bad they skipped you :(

Anyone want to admit that they received a package from me :confused:

Nothing was at my house, but then again our postman has been known to deliver our packages to the house around the corner. My brand new Disney Dooney was left at the wrong house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter