~~~Flat Rate Box Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Great!! They are all on the way now.
Hopefully everyone will have theirs by mid week next week.

Everyone that was left mailed yesterday, so we won't have any deliveries before Tuesday...........and then 5 should arrive :yay:

Received my package today from alexwyattmommy

Had some orange color theme kitchen gadgets inside: ice cube trays, measuring cups, ladle, baskets, etc.

Thanks!

I saw them and thought they would be nice to have with warmer weather coming up. I picked myself up some of the bag clips and paper plate holders in a hot pink. They didn't have the whole set in pink or lime green or I would have gotten you those colors.

Hope they will be useful.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I saw them and thought they would be nice to have with warmer weather coming up. I picked myself up some of the bag clips and paper plate holders in a hot pink. They didn't have the whole set in pink or lime green or I would have gotten you those colors.

Hope they will be useful.

It's all very neat, and I'm sure I will get some use out of it! If you don't mind me asking, what we the plate looking things? The ones that had palm trees on them?

Those are paper plate holders. You put your paper plate on top and it makes them sturdier. Now you can put potato salad on your plate with the hot dog :)

AlexWyattMommy said:
Those are paper plate holders. You put your paper plate on top and it makes them sturdier. Now you can put potato salad on your plate with the hot dog :)

Wow! I never would have thought of that, that is really neat and useful! Will definitely come in handy for the holiday tomorrow!

My package is scheduled for pick-up tomorrow. I won't be home until late, and then I'm taking Dad out to dinner for his birthday so I won't be posting until I'm home.

It arrived. And it is like you know me. :goodvibes
I loved everything.
The cute Mickey cup, the mickey tin with swabs, the to-go tissues, Tink bandaids, Mickey snack shapes, character pencils, reusable shopping bag, and the antibacterial gel, lip balm and sunscreen will be perfect for the upcoming Disney trip. And the chai tea is will be gone shortly. :)

Thank you so very much!:love:

It arrived. And it is like you know me. :goodvibes
I loved everything.
The cute Mickey cup, the mickey tin with swabs, the to-go tissues, Tink bandaids, Mickey snack shapes, character pencils, reusable shopping bag, and the antibacterial gel, lip balm and sunscreen will be perfect for the upcoming Disney trip. And the chai tea is will be gone shortly. :)

Thank you so very much!:love:

I'm glad you like it! Enjoy!

I had hoped to add makings for s'mores for your love of camping, but the store I went to only had mini-marshamallows. (that's what I get for shopping late Thursday!).

:yay: For an arrival.

I got mine today too............from DreamDelta, Angela.
Great package!!

I received:
sour patch kids.....DD took
mini Oreos.....DD took
socks
15 glow bracelets.........so fun for Disney trips
6 pack of Mickey wash cloths......great! One bathroom is done in the same color Mickeys :)
3 pack of sporks.......we love these. Carry them in the car with us.....now there will be extras for the baby
Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate hand lotion...........love this too and a great size for traveling
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer......I always carry these
Aladdin 2 way lid water bottle.......will come in handy. I always leave the house with ice water. Always needed here in AZ :sunny:
And......frame for a baby picture.........:yay: I was just going to go look for one and this one is perfect!! 2 months to go!

Thank you, Angela, for the great package.

I received a box from Jamie today.

• 2 pairs of socks
  • rubber ducky
  • vinylmation
  • Tinkerbell luggage tag
  • Pooh keychain
  • 3 in 1 can opener
  • bubble night light
  • 3 piece candel gift set
  • insulated tumbler
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar shower cream
  • 4 packages of flower seeds
  • green heart shaped box (dd took this)
  • purse size honey lotion
  • Mickey wallet (this one my dd cannot have!)
  • Orange sports watch
  • black cherry oil difuser
  • Spiced Pumpkin car jar
  • Naugthy or Nice list pad
  • Mickey Journal
  • Hannaford zipper pouch
  • Desk Zen Garden

Lots of stuff in a small box! Thanks Jamie!

great!!

Only a couple of more to arrive.
I have DC that at least one has arrived ;)

My box arrived today too! It was from Amanda, o'sew cute, and boy was it full of the most amazing stuff!

I got:
a nice note wishing me a happy birthday (it was May 20th)
a personalized travel soap dish
a personalized toothbrush holder
travel size 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo, conditioner
travel size shampoo
travel size sunscreen
travel size Purell
travel size conditioner
travel size toothpaste
travel size lotion
travel size lint roller
travel size cotton swabs
vanilla icing Yankee Candle votive
mini bath sponge
pill box
manicure set
travel size wipes
Hershey Kisses with caramel
Ghirardelli milk & caramel squares
Birthday cake Oreos
and ----- a DISNEY GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!

Wow Amanda what a fantastic box! She even lined the box so it looked pretty too. I know I will use & enjoy everything in the box. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My box arrived today too! It was from Amanda, o'sew cute, and boy was it full of the most amazing stuff!

I got:
a nice note wishing me a happy birthday (it was May 20th)
a personalized travel soap dish
a personalized toothbrush holder
travel size 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo, conditioner
travel size shampoo
travel size sunscreen
travel size Purell
travel size conditioner
travel size toothpaste
travel size lotion
travel size lint roller
travel size cotton swabs
vanilla icing Yankee Candle votive
mini bath sponge
pill box
manicure set
travel size wipes
Hershey Kisses with caramel
Ghirardelli milk & caramel squares
Birthday cake Oreos
and ----- a DISNEY GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!

Wow Amanda what a fantastic box! She even lined the box so it looked pretty too. I know I will use & enjoy everything in the box. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Missy im glad you liked everything! I hope you had a great birthday!

:yay: For an arrival.

I got mine today too............from DreamDelta, Angela.
Great package!!

I received:
sour patch kids.....DD took
mini Oreos.....DD took
socks
15 glow bracelets.........so fun for Disney trips
6 pack of Mickey wash cloths......great! One bathroom is done in the same color Mickeys :)
3 pack of sporks.......we love these. Carry them in the car with us.....now there will be extras for the baby
Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate hand lotion...........love this too and a great size for traveling
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer......I always carry these
Aladdin 2 way lid water bottle.......will come in handy. I always leave the house with ice water. Always needed here in AZ :sunny:
And......frame for a baby picture.........:yay: I was just going to go look for one and this one is perfect!! 2 months to go!

Thank you, Angela, for the great package.

I'm glad you enjoyed everything Nancy! I realized, after I taped up your box, that I forgot to include the little note I wrote for you and the colorful tissue paper.:)

Sorry I checked in so late, I had a parent meeting at my daughter's school.

I received my box from Ashley (taylor3297) and I love everything!

Inside my box:

*Carry-all caddy
*Mickey Band-Aids
*Be Jolly Yankee Candle.....smells amazing!
*Nivea Lip Care....I'm a total lip balm junkie
*Pretty lunch napkins
*Lavender spa socks
*Kitty bag clips
*Photo frame note pad
*And my favorite....A Pooh drink cup w/straw (one of my kids just broke my Pooh cup!)
]

Thanks Ashley!

Sorry I checked in so late, I had a parent meeting at my daughter's school.

I received my box from Ashley (taylor3297) and I love everything!

Inside my box:

*Carry-all caddy
*Mickey Band-Aids
*Be Jolly Yankee Candle.....smells amazing!
*Nivea Lip Care....I'm a total lip balm junkie
*Pretty lunch napkins
*Lavender spa socks
*Kitty bag clips
*Photo frame note pad
*And my favorite....A Pooh drink cup w/straw (one of my kids just broke my Pooh cup!)
]

Thanks Ashley!

I am glad you liked everything. Sorry to hear that one of your kids broke the Pooh cup. It was the last one at the Disney store.

I am glad you liked everything. Sorry to hear that one of your kids broke the Pooh cup. It was the last one at the Disney store.

No, no Ashley!:goodvibes I should have been more specific! One of my kids just broke an OLD Pooh cup that I had! The one that you gave me came just in time to replace the broken one!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter