~~~Flat Rate Box Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Reminder: Friday is mail day.
Be sure to post HERE so I can mark you off the list.
Looking forward to hearing about some arrivals.

My package is scheduled for pick-up tomorrow. I won't be home until late, and then I'm taking Dad out to dinner for his birthday so I won't be posting until I'm home.

Just filled my box and printed out my shipping label!Taking it to the post office tomorrow after work! Do I need to PM the tracking number?:thumbsup2

No need for the number, just keep it handy in case we need it later.
And be sure to post back when it actually goes into the mail.

Today is mail day!! We have 5 packages that need to get mailed today.
Be sure to post when it is done!!

I am getting anxious to hear of an arrival. I guess the one I sent wasn't good enough to hear about :sad:

Mailed my package first thing this morning. I found out at the post office the delivery confirmation is now free when using a flat rate box.

Mailed my package first thing this morning. I found out at the post office the delivery confirmation is now free when using a flat rate box.

::yes:: Isn't that nice

Anyone else to confirm mailing.............4 more to hear from.

:yay:

Things are moving along.

Need to hear from just a couple more people and then they will all be on their way :woohoo:

Received my package today from alexwyattmommy

Had some orange color theme kitchen gadgets inside: ice cube trays, measuring cups, ladle, baskets, etc.

Thanks!

Finally.....we get to hear something :yay:

o'sew cute and DreamDelta, did you get yours mailed out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter