flying fish

d-r

<font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>
You may know that some time ago Clifford Pleau left his position as Chef at California Grill to work in development for the company that owns red lobster and olive garden (the general manager that opened the California Grill, whose name is escaping right now, left as well).

Earlier this year, John State, from the Flying Fish, moved to become Chef at California Grill when Pleau left. Robert Curry moved in from the west coast to take over at Flying Fish.

So you are probably wondering how that is all working out. The Orlando Sentinal reccently published a pretty positive review of Flying Fish, and promises one soon for Ca. Grill-

http://orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/dining/orl-livdining11081102aug11.story

There have been some other moves and changes in the past year or so as well, with the Chef from Citricos coming to Artist Point, if I'm remembering correctly.

Ouch, That hurts. This is my brother in laws favorite place to eat at WDW. I'll have to tell him about the review.

MDM
BoardWalk DVC Member:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter