Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! An October TR - 12/2 A PTR Link!

Good news is, from what I can tell the FP+ for BOG is separate from the other FP+s. It comes around in an email near the beginning of your trip and you follow the link for that. I don't think it's really related to your other FP+s!

Good news is, from what I can tell the FP+ for BOG is separate from the other FP+s. It comes around in an email near the beginning of your trip and you follow the link for that. I don't think it's really related to your other FP+s!

Really?! Oh man, I hope this is the truth. There is a thread with the link for it that some people can access (without an official invite) and some who cannot. when I click on that link, it says something like, i'm already registered:confused3

Onto other things that I can control! I purchased a few more items for the trip:

I think it was Alison (or maybe someone else) who gave me the idea to purchase this

We're always second guessing ourselves when it comes to figuring out how much our luggage weighs, and we're usually always over by a pound on at least one piece of luggage. This was it saves us time before getting at the airport and having to open up all our stuff at the airport and moving things around

I got this too

Heard this was great for the parks. It's a formula dispenser to all I have to do, is pre-measure out formula before going to the parks, throw this in the diaper bag, and pour into water! Much easier than having to deal with little plastic baggies or even the whole container of formula.

I'm soooooo worried about the heat. Saw this on a Disney Pinterest (did I mention how much I LOVE Pinterest:love:0) Board and thought it would be a good idea for the baby or DM.

It's a cooling towel, that you add water too and it cools instantly and keeps cool for a while. The review are good, it was only $11 bucks so it's worth a try! Figured if it's really warm, I can lay this down on the stroller and put DS on top of it. He gets really sweaty and hot easily, so I don't want him to overheat.

That's it for now everyone!

I have wanted to buy one of those scales forever. I really should do it before our next trip...

I had one of those formula dispensers and it is VERY handy! Definitely a good purchase.

You are getting so close!! I am really missing my fall WDW decorations this year so I'm being very pouty lol.

I hope you are able to get a BOG FP before your trip!! I am just waiting until I try it myself to form a solid opinion... I'm hopinf they get the kinks worked out of the system ASAP

Bummer about the continued problems with MDE :( I hope it somehow gets fixed before your trip.

I have a travel scale and its indispensable. Such a lifesaver.

Let us know about the cooling blanket, that looks promising.

I bought one of those weight checkers 3 years ago for one of our trips and it was great. Just bought a similar formula dispenser for Sophia and I love it. It works great as well.

I will keep my fingers crossed that they can fix everything before your trip.

I asked her to be honest and asked if this would be resolved before my trip in 20 days. She said probably not :headache:. So now i'm unable to make FP+ reservations and who knows how long this will take me to get taken care of at the resort. I really only wanted the FP+ to try and get a FP for a BoG lunch. Hoping for some pixie dust that they can figure this out before I leave! pixiedust:
This is exactly what makes me nervous about FP+. If you can't reserve them in advance you might only be able to get FP for things like Pirates and Philharmagic. :confused3 :headache:

Heard this was great for the parks. It's a formula dispenser to all I have to do, is pre-measure out formula before going to the parks, throw this in the diaper bag, and pour into water! Much easier than having to deal with little plastic baggies or even the whole container of formula.
Those things are great for everywhere. We probably have 5 or 6 of them. They're also good to put Cheerios in for snacks after you're not using them for formula anymore. :thumbsup2

He gets really sweaty and hot easily, so I don't want him to overheat.
Do you have a fan that you can clip to the stroller too?

I have wanted to buy one of those scales forever. I really should do it before our next trip...

I had one of those formula dispensers and it is VERY handy! Definitely a good purchase.

You are getting so close!! I am really missing my fall WDW decorations this year so I'm being very pouty lol.

I hope you are able to get a BOG FP before your trip!! I am just waiting until I try it myself to form a solid opinion... I'm hopinf they get the kinks worked out of the system ASAP

So glad that you like the formula dispenser! I was wondering if it was going to be too bulky.

I've been reading that when you go check-in, you can try and ask for a paper FP for BoG. Someone said that they too, were having trouble with MDE and when they told the front desk about their issue, they gave them one:confused3

Bummer about the continued problems with MDE :( I hope it somehow gets fixed before your trip.

I have a travel scale and its indispensable. Such a lifesaver.

Let us know about the cooling blanket, that looks promising.

Glad you like your travel scale. I really should have bought one years ago. Would have saved us so much time!

Will do! I've heard that you can cut it into strips so you can put it around your neck while you're walking :thumbsup2

I bought one of those weight checkers 3 years ago for one of our trips and it was great. Just bought a similar formula dispenser for Sophia and I love it. It works great as well.

I will keep my fingers crossed that they can fix everything before your trip.

Thanks Gina!

This is exactly what makes me nervous about FP+. If you can't reserve them in advance you might only be able to get FP for things like Pirates and Philharmagic. :confused3 :headache:

Speaking of Pirates, did you hear that they now get you wet?! :confused3 What is that all about?

Those things are great for everywhere. We probably have 5 or 6 of them. They're also good to put Cheerios in for snacks after you're not using them for formula anymore. :thumbsup2

Oh wow, so glad you like them! I was wondering about using it afterwards for small snacks. Forgot to add that I bought one of these
http://www.diapers.com/p/munchkin-s...=pla&ca_sku=MC-125&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}
Hopefully these will work out okay.

Do you have a fan that you can clip to the stroller too?

Didn't even think about that! Do you have one and does it work pretty good? Is there one you can recommend?

I think it was Alison (or maybe someone else) who gave me the idea to purchase this

Yes! I keep one in my carry on bag, it's a total life saver! Great finds! All of them should make your life much easier! It's getting really close!

Speaking of Pirates, did you hear that they now get you wet?! :confused3 What is that all about?
Really??? No, that's new to me. Does it splash more on the drop or something???

And to keep with the pirate theme... This be talk like a pirate day, matey. pirate:

Oh wow, so glad you like them! I was wondering about using it afterwards for small snacks.
They work pretty well for it. With a small hole and the different sections, you can hand it to them and it makes it hard for them to dump out too many at once.

Forgot to add that I bought one of these
http://www.diapers.com/p/munchkin-s...=pla&ca_sku=MC-125&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}
Hopefully these will work out okay.
We have a few of those too. They can get a little messy at times though. When they reach in for some Cheerios, the flaps will obviously collapse in. Sometimes when the flaps spring back as they pull their hand out, it will catapult cheerios. Our first experience with one of these was my BiL's wedding. DS was ring bearer and I was a groomsman. I'm standing up front holding him while he's eating Cheerios and they were flying everywhere. :lmao::rotfl2: You just have to make sure not to fill it more than about half way.

Didn't even think about that! Do you have one and does it work pretty good? Is there one you can recommend?
Actually, no. We just have a couple of small hand held fans with the foam blades that we hand to them. Having one that clips would be nice though for when they're napping in the stroller.

Cooling towels -- I have no idea how they work in FL or with a baby, but my dd9 played all-star softball this last summer in some pretty intense heat, and the towel stayed really cool. So :thumbsup2 from me.

Oh my goodness, that luggage weight scale is a great idea! It's always a crap shoot when we return from Disney. I've been within ounces of our limit before. Yikes!!

Sorry about the frustration with linking the tickets to your Disney account in order to attempt the FP+ bookings. I had issues with linking my DD's AP last trip for the beginning of the test period and they never resolved it. :worried:

How exciting that you are so close to your trip. :thumbsup2

Really??? No, that's new to me. Does it splash more on the drop or something???

That's what I read! Hopefully it's not too bad.

We have a few of those too. They can get a little messy at times though. When they reach in for some Cheerios, the flaps will obviously collapse in. Sometimes when the flaps spring back as they pull their hand out, it will catapult cheerios. Our first experience with one of these was my BiL's wedding. DS was ring bearer and I was a groomsman. I'm standing up front holding him while he's eating Cheerios and they were flying everywhere. :lmao::rotfl2: You just have to make sure not to fill it more than about half way.

I was wondering if there was going to be 'flap-back' with these things :rotfl2:

Cooling towels -- I have no idea how they work in FL or with a baby, but my dd9 played all-star softball this last summer in some pretty intense heat, and the towel stayed really cool. So :thumbsup2 from me.

Awesome! Thanks for your input.:)

Oh my goodness, that luggage weight scale is a great idea! It's always a crap shoot when we return from Disney. I've been within ounces of our limit before. Yikes!!

Sorry about the frustration with linking the tickets to your Disney account in order to attempt the FP+ bookings. I had issues with linking my DD's AP last trip for the beginning of the test period and they never resolved it. :worried:

How exciting that you are so close to your trip. :thumbsup2

I so understand that and it's so embarrassing/annoying.

Well everyone, I did it. Rather I over-did it. I've been stressed out lately between the trip, the birthday party and a few others things that I don't even want to get into and I made myself sick :sick: :headache: Which is why I haven't been on in the last few days. But now i'm realizing I can do it all, but I shouldn't, so i've recruited my SIL to help make an item or two for his B-day party, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it totally is!

I saw the new F&W map today so that got me back to being excited about our trip and DH and I have pretty much chosen which booths we're hitting and which ones we're skipping.

Still no news on my tickets. I've given up with them and will just deal with it once i'm there.

That's pretty much my life right now in a few sentences. Welp! Off to read my subscribed threads and will hopefully be back to update in a few days. Hope everyone is doing well!

Well everyone, I did it. Rather I over-did it. I've been stressed out lately between the trip, the birthday party and a few others things that I don't even want to get into and I made myself sick :sick: :headache: Which is why I haven't been on in the last few days. But now i'm realizing I can do it all, but I shouldn't, so i've recruited my SIL to help make an item or two for his B-day party, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it totally is!

I saw the new F&W map today so that got me back to being excited about our trip and DH and I have pretty much chosen which booths we're hitting and which ones we're skipping.

Still no news on my tickets. I've given up with them and will just deal with it once i'm there.

That's pretty much my life right now in a few sentences. Welp! Off to read my subscribed threads and will hopefully be back to update in a few days. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hope you are feeling a lot better! Good idea to ask your SIL to step in and help! :thumbsup2

Your F&W trip is so close! And I cannot wait to read all about it. It is a time frame we cannot get away, so I really love reading about it.

Asking for help is definitely a good idea! Your trip is getting really close! I hope you feel better soon!

Just sit back and relax and kick your feet up for a while. Don't over do it. There's no time to be sick when you've got a vacation coming up!!!!

Hope you feel better soon Lesha :sick:.. at least this way you hopefully won't be ill while you're at Disney World :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Hey!!! So sorry you're feeling under the weather. It was a good idea to pass some of your to-do list to your SIL. I'm sure she was more than happy to help. Take some time for yourself to rest and relax and do things you enjoy. Good thing you have a well deserved vacation coming up soon! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter