FoP almost made me cry...

NRJ is nice, really beautiful. It’s not a thrill ride, so to me it is what it is, another really cool family ride. FOP IS ONE OF THE MOST EXHILERATING RIDES I’ve been on without feeling sick, like almost all thrill rides I’ve been on, so in my book it’s awesome!

We do our FP's the day after Christmas....what a morning that will be! Almost as exciting as the ride...LOL!

I thought you were going to say it made you cry tears of joy because I had the same feeling

I thought the same. I was so close to being a chicken. So glad I rode it! Making a special trip over to AK just to do it next month.

I held my hand on my back until the restraint was activated. Maybe it gave a little extra room as it never felt too tight or uncomfortable. I did it due to back surgery for a ruptured disc 3 months prior, for I still had a sore incision area. I ride it three times and no CM asked me not to do it or had to adjust it at all.

I never had a seat issue and have limited ability to bend my knees back. I guess it really is a body type kind of issue. I never felt squeezed in but again I guess it depends on your fluffy parts, or general size. I hope you all can enjoy the ride!

A little nervous now... I had open heart surgery and will be six months post op when we do our trip and we have fp for FOP... does the ride restraint actually push on your chest or is it like Rocking Roller Coaster where it comes down and over? I've been cleared to go and ride all the rides but I still have some sensitive spots down the center of my chest where the scar tissue is. Just want to know what to expect when I ride, thanks.

A little nervous now... I had open heart surgery and will be six months post op when we do our trip and we have fp for FOP... does the ride restraint actually push on your chest or is it like Rocking Roller Coaster where it comes down and over? I've been cleared to go and ride all the rides but I still have some sensitive spots down the center of my chest where the scar tissue is. Just want to know what to expect when I ride, thanks.

The restraint actually comes up behind you and pushes on your back. Nothing goes over you like Rockin'. You're not sitting in a seat like Rockin' or Soarin, you're seated on something more akin to a motorcycle/jetski/four-wheeler, and there are handlebars to hold onto just like on any of those contraptions. The center console hits me right below my bust, but that will differ depending on how long your torso is - if you're taller in your torso, it may hit you further down your stomach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter