Free Parking if you come back?

but you have to show your parking ticket to the same parking attendant that you purchased it from some three thousand cars ago and ask them "Do you remember Me?"

Is it still April Fool's Day?

HAVE FUN

I thought my no was sufficient, but you guys got to elaborate on it! :rolleyes: ;) :D

if you want, you can have the same exact same parking spot that you originally occupied your first visit. The only stipulation is, is that if it is now occupied by another vehicle you must now wait with all members of your party patiently inside your car with your turn signal directed in the appropriate direction until the owner of the vehicle returns from their visit to the parks and exits the space. Then wave to them politely as they leave, pull into your original space, turn off your engine, put you keys into your pocket/purse(important note as AAA/Locksmith is available only at additional fees), lock your doors(remember Universal Orlando is not responsible for stolen items left unattended in your vehicle), and proceed to the theme park of your choice or Citiwalk to enjoy the rest of your Unviersal Orlando Experience.
rocketman23, do we need to elaborate more?:rolleyes: ;) :D
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter