Free Silver Jewelery

TINKTWINS said:
OK I just got a mailbox full of yellow envelopes!! :cool1:

The mailman must think im nuts! :rolleyes1 (there were 2 other envelopes from ebay too) :Pinkbounc :rotfl:

Anyway, this would be my very first delivery of my "free silver" ! I love all of it! I was very pleasantly surprised! I just cannot decide what to keep and what to give! I liked all the colors except I am iffy on the yellow. I got a heart shaped pendant and the earings as well in the yellow color, citrine maybe, but the pendant is a deeper collor than the earings. But the blue is very pretty, so is the red and purple. Nice and deep. And the silver settings are of good weight and quality. I am very pleased with my goods!!

Great, I'm so glad you are pleased with your purchases. I started out going to give some away for Christmas then changed my mind because I wanted to keep the items and I'm afraid they will be sold out or I'll miss them when they come up again.

I'm expecting some packages also - hope they are there when I get home - I can't wait to see the new pieces.

I'm jealous of DisneyPhd about that tag :flower: Congrats!

Dturner - I know what you mean. I haven't ordered that much, only 4 items. 3 were supposed to be gifts but I've ended up keeping 3 and giving one as a gift. So far, I've gotten garnets and amythsts and have been very pleased.

I am dying to see the bracelets in person! Today is the very first day I havent ordered ONE THING!! I just havent seen anything I want today, getting a little withdrawn :) :banana:

TINKTWINS said:
:guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: Scratch my last post, I just ordered something for my DD

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Since they've been back to the regular schedule, I haven't seen anything I want - I want the new stuff to come back around.

dturner said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Since they've been back to the regular schedule, I haven't seen anything I want - I want the new stuff to come back around.

I'm hoping we'll get a break from the new stuff for a little while. My checking account needs time to recover from SJC shock. :rotfl: I did order a Tiger's Eye pendant. I also want the earrings on page 4, but that's about it for the old stuff. Then again, I already have most of it. :blush: :rotfl2:

I have ordered a lot of things for others and MY first piece came today. It is a citrine pear cut ring. I absolutely love it! I never like my birthstone. I am now looking for pieces to match it for me. I have been really happy with everything so far.

This site is SO ADDICTIVE!! I bought two things as presents. Then I saw a pendant for myself. Today, I just ordered another pendant for me and another for MIL (her birthday is in Feb. so I got her birthstone.) Has anoone ordered the additional chain and if so, was it an OK quality?

Mine:
SP4570.jpg

MIL:
SP4252.jpg

The chains are beautiful. I just ordered one and switch my pendants. I am wearing this one today:

SP5882.jpg

dturner said:
SE4440.jpg

QUOTE]

Got these yesterday in the mail and I'm wearing them today - they are gorgeous!!! I'm always worried that some of these earrings look like they will be huge - they are the perfect size and I love them!!! :love:

I am so glad to hear the chains are nice. I am waiting for another pendant to come up. I like it in citrine or smoky quartz (leaning towards the quartz). Only problem is I think it may come on while I'm asleep. :worried: Oh well, who needs sleep?

Here it is:

SP4568.jpg

DisneyGirl4188 said:
I am so glad to hear the chains are nice. I am waiting for another pendant to come up. I like it in citrine or smoky quartz (leaning towards the quartz). Only problem is I think it may come on while I'm asleep. :worried: Oh well, who needs sleep?

Here it is:

SP4568.jpg

That's really pretty - I don't have anything in smoky quartz yet :rotfl:

DisneyGirl4188 said:
This site is SO ADDICTIVE!! I bought two things as presents. Then I saw a pendant for myself. Today, I just ordered another pendant for me and another for MIL (her birthday is in Feb. so I got her birthstone.) Has anoone ordered the additional chain and if so, was it an OK quality?

Mine:
SP4570.jpg

MIL:
SP4252.jpg

Let me know how these are when you get them. The amethyst necklace I got wasn't very nice. The stone was REALLY dark and looked black.

I bought this amythest pendant and really like it. The color isn't too dark but it is a little bit red or brighter. The chain is very nice. It was smaller than I expected but that's my fault as I didn't pay any attention to the size.

amythest.jpg

I really want some of the blue topaz but my budget says no.
I'm waiting for the Bali earrings - the website says status shipped.

Wishing you all lots of silver jewelry for Christmas!

I actually got my 1st piece today that I am not happy with the quality. It is the 2 stones that totals over a 2 carats in sort of a hidden mickey. If I ever get time I will try to post an actual picture of it. The quality of it just isn't as good as the others. As my husband said, what did you expect for $6. Well actually a lot since I really like my others. However my DD (4 years old) thinks it is great. So at least I have a place for it. I have macthing earrings, and that isn't going to work for her though.

Oh well, maybe the big carat pieces aren't that great. It really is too bad, everything else I have I love. :flower:

dturner said:
dturner said:
SE4440.jpg

QUOTE]

Got these yesterday in the mail and I'm wearing them today - they are gorgeous!!! I'm always worried that some of these earrings look like they will be huge - they are the perfect size and I love them!!! :love:

I also just got these. I thought they were very cute. Very pretty color.

DisneyGirl4188 said:

Mine:
SP4570.jpg

MIL:
SP4252.jpg

These are very cute, wish I saw them! I really like the round one alot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter