Free Silver Jewelery

So it appears they are back to the new items that were not on the original schedule. For those of you interested in what is coming up next check out www.silverjewelrycycle.com .... they kept up with all the new stuff a couple weeks ago and have put it on their schedule. I am trying to refrain from looking... I have decided I have to save money in the next year and not spend money on things I don't need..... like anymore silver jewelry. :rotfl2:

I have gotten a few more items in the mail. I have been very happy with all. DD 5 loves her ring, she keeps it put away when its off her finger. Today im wearing blue topaz earings, something I saved for me, I really like them, they certainly look much more expensive than I paid! :cool1: Thats what matters right? :smooth:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the MOP bangle bracelet I ordered when the new stuff debuted is coming up later this evening. It's beautiful! I'm going to order another one to keep for a gift. :)

TINKTWINS said:
I have gotten a few more items in the mail. I have been very happy with all. DD 5 loves her ring, she keeps it put away when its off her finger. Today im wearing blue topaz earings, something I saved for me, I really like them, they certainly look much more expensive than I paid! :cool1: Thats what matters right? :smooth:

I agree! I think most every thing I've ordered looks much more expensive that what I paid. I can't wait to get some of the new, big carat items I've ordered. :flower:

Just thought I would let you all know the simulated ruby and sapphire is coming up in about an hour or so. The ring is size 8 but the pendant is cute. :flower: The ring is in sapphire too.

SR8039.jpg

SP7015.jpg

SP7014.jpg

Amyn1274 said:
Just thought I would let you all know the simulated ruby and sapphire is coming up in about an hour or so. The ring is size 8 but the pendant is cute. :flower: The ring is in sapphire too.

SR8039.jpg

SP7015.jpg

SP7014.jpg

I have this one in peridot. It is by far my favorite setting of any of the precious stones. (Comes in second only to my moonstone one and a white cz filigree one).

HELLO??? Anyone see this???? They are up to four items at a time now!

It happened sometime between 6pm and 10:30pm tonight!

Wonder what this means for the schedule now... just moves faster? :confused3

I checked the site around 9pm and it was down for technical maintenance. I just checked again and was shocked to see four items. This is great, and four times as dangerous to the wallet! :sunny:

I love this. We have been waiting for Garnet so my DD can get them for a birthday she is attending. We were able to get the earrings and necklace and are figuring the ring will be on in 1/2 hour. I like the 4 at a time.......whooppee!!! I need to stop after this though....I am becoming addicted!

I ordered a pair of earrings & a ring on 12/22. They have supposedly been shipped for awhile now. How long do you think I should wait, before contacting them? The items will be coming up again soon, & I'd hate for them to sell out & possibly not be able to get them. Thanks :)

tarheelmjfan said:
I ordered a pair of earrings & a ring on 12/22. They have supposedly been shipped for awhile now. How long do you think I should wait, before contacting them? The items will be coming up again soon, & I'd hate for them to sell out & possibly not be able to get them. Thanks :)

Definitely contact them now. I ordered a pair of earrings on the 28th and received them on the 2nd or 3rd. They are good with replying to email- hopefully they'll reply before the items come up again!

I agree to contact them now. I ordered something awhile back and it didn't arrive so I emailed them and they told me to wait until a certain date and if I still had not received it to contact them again ad they would track it. Luckily it came a couple days later but they responded very quickly to my email.

I havent been able to get on the site at all today. Just got another nice bracelet today.

Thanks for the suggestions on contacting them. I did send them an email & received a reply telling me to wait 2 to 4 weeks. No problem, except for the ring is now sold out. I did finally get the earrings today, & am really hoping the ring has been lost in the mail & will soon arrive. :wizard:

TINKTWINS,
I haven't been having a problem with the site today. I am having are hard time getting used to the 4 items at a time though. I love the format, but keep missing things, because they go by so quickly now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter