Free Silver Jewelery

TINKTWINS said:
These are very cute, wish I saw them! I really like the round one alot!

The have several one the round ones in different colors. I want one in swiss blue topaz, but it came on last night and I missed it.

I wanted to order two of the butterfly pendants, but after I placed my order they changed items (with 13 minutes left!) I guess it sold out. They do have other colors coming up though!

I drove home to NY yesterday and the pieces I had ordered to be delivered here were all there! Six items total. I love them all- two aren't my favs, but they are still good quality.

The two "new" items I bought were the bangle bracelet and the moonstone pendant:

pinkwhitebracelet.jpg

It's absolutely beautiful!!! One of my fav pieces. Looks like something you'd buy in Mexico or something. Amazing quality.

moonstonependant.jpg

Was gonna give this one to my SIL... NO WAY. I'm in love with it. It's by far my favorite piece. And it's HUGE! I wasn't expecting it to be so big!! It's an inch up and down, including the part that goes around the chain- it hangs down an inch and a half. Then it's 7/8 of an inch across. So gorgeous.

I'll post my others later once I save the pics. I have swiss blue topaz earrings that go with my pendant now!! :flower:

Does anyone have this? Do you like it? It is coming up soon and I am thinking of getting it.

SP4490.jpg

I got these in the mail today.

SP6654.jpg

SB2312.jpg

I really like all of the MOP stuff. Every piece is so different and lots of color variation. :flower:

DisneyGirl4188 said:
Does anyone have this? Do you like it? It is coming up soon and I am thinking of getting it.

SP4490.jpg

How do you know it is coming up soon? Is there a way to preview what is up coming?

The Disney Bunch said:
How do you know it is coming up soon? Is there a way to preview what is up coming?

Go to www.silverschedule.com

Click on Silver Jewelry Schedule (first one on the list)

Right now they are on page 4 (pay no attention to whether or not it says current page, because it's wrong. ) The list isn't exact (sometimes they skip an item because it's sold out) but it is a good reference point.

I bought a pendant and earrings. The earrings aren't an exact match (I missed the pendant that matches the earrings, but I like this one better. I may have to buy the matching pendant though if it comes back up.) :blush:

Does anyone have these or any opal pieces? If so, how do you like them?

SP5756.jpg

SE4640.jpg

So how did everyone like all the sliver jewlery given away this Christmas?

It went over well with everyone.

Over all a very nice Christmas. Hope it was for everyone else too.

Oh and the best news. I got a really nice BIG jewlery box from my SIL!

I got what i wanted from the silver jewerly club the silver star!:) it made me happy:)

My mother loved her garnet necklace, and my daughter loved her garnet earrings. My mother thinks I overdid her gifts - if she only knew how much her necklace cost!

My bali earrings came on 12/24. I may give them to a friend that I usually see after Christmas. I like them but don't love them.

Hope all of your Christmas dreams came true!

I got a really big delivery on christmas eve, DH didnt tell me I found the stack later in the day. One of the items was really nice, a plain bracelet. It was incredibly thick, excellent value, if you see it and wonder if you should grab it, DO IT! I want to say it was like a herringbone or serpantine im not to sure. I also got the dangle heart bracelet, that was nice but I'll tell you the other looked alot more expensive. Gave it to my neice.

SRUAlmn said:
Let me know how these are when you get them. The amethyst necklace I got wasn't very nice. The stone was REALLY dark and looked black.

I just received my two amethyst pendants and they are BEAUTIFUL! They aren't dark at all and are actually a little lighter than the picture. I am very happy. A friend also received a piece; it was a little darker than mine, but not by much at all.

Everyone loved the pieces they recieved. My MIL was shocked when she opened to rings. I sent her the link this morning to share the secret.

I just wanted to tell you all of the great customer service I received.

The day before Christmas Eve I had a pretty bad day of shopping and stress and traffic... well in this mess I lost one of the new swiss blue topaz earrings I was wearing! I was so heartbroken- they went with the necklace I had so well and were one of my favorite items I had ordered from SJC. It was the first time I had worn them too!!! I retraced my steps, drove all around and found nothing. I got home and emailed SJC saying that I could send a payment and I'd like another earring (even if they only sent one I'd be happy). I wasn't expecting much because they are strict w/ the whole "you can only order what is up" deal.

I also didn't expect an answer very fast w/ the holidays. I had emailed the night of the 23rd and actually got a reply on the 26th!!! OMG! So quick esp with Christmas! (I actually didn't even see the email until today b/c it was in my junk folder). They told me that if I had a paypal account I could do it and they'd send the item. I had already ordered another set because I happened to be home when they came on, but I was so happy to see the email from them!

Really made my day. I emailed them back and thanked them for their great customer service but said I had already ordered another pair :goodvibes

Hmmm It seems like there are some new items? Am I correct? I am new to the Silver Jewelery site but I dont think I have seen some of the new earrings and some of the rings...they seem new to me.

D said:
Hmmm It seems like there are some new items? Am I correct? I am new to the Silver Jewelery site but I dont think I have seen some of the new earrings and some of the rings...they seem new to me.

Well the earrings that are up now I remember from when SJC had their week-long spurt of new stuff. But this is the only item I've seen in the past few days (all that after xmas shopping tired me out!). It might be from then or maybe they're putting up new stuff again :confused3

ntburns22 said:
Everyone loved the pieces they recieved. My MIL was shocked when she opened to rings. I sent her the link this morning to share the secret.

I've decided to keep the secret to myself. :p All the jewelry I gave for Christmas was a big hit. I may give it to even more people this year for birthdays & Christmas. ::yes:: Everyone that received it thought we had spent a fortune on them. :ssst: My DS(13) was in on our little secret, & loved it when everyone kept saying they couldn't believe how much we got them & how much we spent. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter