Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

firstmickey said:
that's ok.....she just won't be invited to the Rocking Chair convention at Disney with the rest of us! ;)
nope....she'll be stuck at the Pooh ride with a kid :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
that's ok.....she just won't be invited to the Rocking Chair convention at Disney with the rest of us! ;)
BFF this chicks never slowing down. When I go down it will be with a bang :thumbsup2

Lars624 said:
nope....she'll be stuck at the Pooh ride with a kid :rotfl: :rotfl:
You say that like it is a bad thing!!!! :confused3
Okay I like the Pooh ride... I fear my kid will outgrow it before I will :rotfl:

Doth not protest too much... give me a minivan that isn't the size of a bardge and I'll look... give it to me in a manual transmission and I'll buy ;) But the idea of going from a Civic Si, to a full blown minivan... gack that would be a car accident waiting to happen for me :blush:

Grammy
tu.gif

Good morning everyone! Pm not sent and I am not in. But I am this :yay: anyway.

Boy, Elaine you are on top of things! I am in!

Congrats on the baby; good luck staying out of a minivan. Mine has almost 200,000 miles on it and I'm hoping that when it dies I'll never have to buy another! But I do enjoy being able to have my kids bring friends along. You learn A LOT when you're the carpool mom!

I've never done a riddle riddle before, but I can only what Angel said! :rotfl2: And someone was called a twit this early in the morning? Took me several hours yesterday to be called a twit! I have competition! :teeth: :woohoo: :cool1:

L107ANGEL said:
BFF this chicks never slowing down. When I go down it will be with a bang :thumbsup2

that's because when you go down you will probably drop all your booze bottles :teeth:

Good morning. You guys are on fire this morning :rotfl:

No minivan here, but I'd take one :teeth:

:welcome: to the riddle, Tigger&Belle.

I forget anything else. I lost too many brain cells blowing up over a dozen balloons this morning for a preschool-age Halloween Party we're having tonight :teeth:

Oh yes....but I am IN :cool1:

PM sent and I am in, thanks to a dashing and handsome barrister. Thanks Mr. Big! :love:

T & B, great to finally see you over here, you twit. ;) :teeth: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter