Gatordad's Trip Report 10-08

Who are those people? That cart breaks down quite frequently.

Man...If I ever find that cart broken down and abandoned on side of a loop...under a GATORS canopy...Im jacking those rims and replacing them with 4 cinder blocks!!!

I hear this is for sale.... IF.... the price is right!!

IMG_6912.jpg

I think Jen is going to put a bid in on it if A.U. doesn't pick up the pace!!

Jen has only offered money on the tires...the rest can stay where it is...:laughing:

Eh, aint' nothin a coat of paint can't fix.

Hey, just wanted to say hello. We were in the site next to US3 and met several people from the DIS. I am a long time lurker and used to post in 2000-2002 under a different screen name. Anyway, it was nice talking to you Gatordad and Halloween is definitely going to be celebrated at the Fort from now on!

Also, sorry we weren't as social as we would have liked to be but for the first time we had guests who did not like to camp and do not like Disney. Of course they did not mention it until we were already at the Fort. So we kicked them out two days early!:laughing:

I am planning on not lurking anymore and joining more of the fun around the DIS. It's nice and sarcastic just the way I like it over here in the camping forum!

nice to have met you also. I don't like disney, but I do like the camping.

Welcome to the camping board! I recoginize your little girl in avatar...she is such a cutie! We didn't even realize you guys were dis'ers, ha! Welcome back to the boards and see ya at the Fort next year!

Hey, just wanted to say hello. We were in the site next to US3 and met several people from the DIS. I am a long time lurker and used to post in 2000-2002 under a different screen name. Anyway, it was nice talking to you Gatordad and Halloween is definitely going to be celebrated at the Fort from now on!

Also, sorry we weren't as social as we would have liked to be but for the first time we had guests who did not like to camp and do not like Disney. Of course they did not mention it until we were already at the Fort. So we kicked them out two days early!:laughing:

I am planning on not lurking anymore and joining more of the fun around the DIS. It's nice and sarcastic just the way I like it over here in the camping forum!

Welcome ! :thumbsup2 Now that you've come out of the shadows, don't be a stranger. Your gonna like this neighborhood.
Didn't like to camp or Disney !!! OMG!!! I'd have to kick them out too !!:rotfl2:

Anyway,,Welcome !

i wanna know how you got them past the gate.. should of dropped them off at universal :lmao: .

but, welcome and sorry we missed you. we left on halloween and were in the 1600 loop..

Cosmic3, sorry I didn't meet or, or did I? I tend to be senile at times! Just ask most people, they will let you know. Or, if you have lurked long enough, you will have figured that out already!:laughing:

Cosmic3, hi I am also mostly a lurker. We were at the fort as well but had a lot of family with us. Where in the Tampa Bay are u from. We are in Riverview, love to camp at the fort and crystal river. We bring our GS a lot who is 4. One of these days we will meet up with everyone. We have res. at the ft the sat after thanksgiving thru tues. Still trying to get fri., might have to cancel thou my dh has to have surgery again, we will see.

My mom lives in Ruskin and we used to own a golf shop there. I thought that it was closed. What is so good about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter