Gatordad's Trip Report 10-08

We got back about 5pm or so. It was fun. We met lots of Disboarders. My new favorite disboarder is Pirate Jeff because he brought me a case of Poland Spring water. I drank beer, I drank diet coke, it rained. Bud turned 40. I met some other folks, but I am bad with names. Pirate Jeff is my main man. Nobody dropped anything. The Gators won. I saw the lamest halloween candy distribution person ever. The end. Nobody is getting any of my water. Disney still sucks, it took 1/2 hour to check in because they give you your golf cart when you check in, and it took 1/2 hour to wait for the guy in front of me.

Oh wow, that's gonna suck for those of us that don't need carts and can say the check in spiel faster then they can anyway. Can you tell I am not a very patient person. LOL!

PS
Don't tell me your excited over actual water, maybe it has vodka or something in it. ;)

Thanks for the report- hoping to be there next year for Halloween!

I'll send a return envelope when I send Megan her poptabs that I forgot on my kitchen table!

Have another piece of cheesecake for me!

I feel horrible about the Cheesecake!!!

I will make sure we have some for the next GG!!! I promise. See what happens, I put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad, and we forget about it....uggghh!:sad2:

I will make sure we have some for the next GG!!! I promise. See what happens, I put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad, and we forget about it....uggghh!:sad2:

now i put it in my bellah so it won't go bad.

It is totally fine. Just make sure that someone eats it and Pete doesn't eat the whole thing!;) Also, can you email me the pictures you took of us trick-or-treating? I promised the MIL I would send them to her. Pete has my email. Thanks!:)

Denise has said it was a great GG since no photo surfaced of her after jello shots.

Sorry Gatormom and dad for not making back over. The little nap I took that afternoon lasted until 11pm.

Denise has said it was a great GG since no photo surfaced of her after jello shots.

Sorry Gatormom and dad for not making back over. The little nap I took that afternoon lasted until 11pm.

it's ok.... i'll pm you about the seasonal gig.

I am going to have to quit coming to this board. It sucks to read about this stuff when I was not able to attend. It just ain't right.

When is the next gatherin'?

Steve, I would have enjoyed meeting you guys. No worries, Pete talked about you enough as if you were really there! :lmao:

Steve, I would have enjoyed meeting you guys. No worries, Pete talked about you enough as if you were really there!

That what scares the bejeebers out of me when I am not there! I can't remember what secrets I spill after all that booze.:scared1:

Well, I just logged on and was getting ready to start my Halloween trip report, only to find that Gatordad has already said it all. Darn, what am I going to do with the 200+ photos that I took on this trip?

TCD

p.s.- It was great meeting you and Gatormom, along with clkelly, Des1954, and Us3. I saw AuburnJen's tigers, and the bad cat sitting on the dash of her RV, but did not get to meet her. Next time.

Agent 511 errr TCD ;)

p.p.s J/K about the trip report- check over on the main camping board- I am about to get it started.

I made my reservation last night. Wasn't happy about it being premium, but I got in the door.

Jen, I just looked online, and if you request October 28 - November 3rd, all four levels of sites are available. Then just cancel the nights you don't need.

Jen, I just looked online, and if you request October 28 - November 3rd, all four levels of sites are available. Then just cancel the nights you don't need.

ok, i will fix it tonight on the phone...after the fiasco with the online ressies a couple of weeks ago (which is still not resolved) i will talk to people in "person"

thanks carol, as always!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter