Gatordad's Trip Report 10-08

You know, our reservation next Oct is for a "full hookup" site...wonder what loops will still be considered full hook up at that time?? Also, I wonder if they will have cable?

Did we finally pick dates for next year?

I already reserved the Halloween weekend so if I need to change my dates I needs ta know, you know?

Steve, the "big" party will be on the 24th, because some of us will not be there on halloween. The other parties will be the 17th and the 31st.

There is a oct 09 GG thread here somewhere, we also need to pick the dates for the FFFT, the kids fishing tourney, MNSSHP, renting the big boat for the fireworks, the haunted hayride, breakfast at TE, and a BUNCH of other activities that everyone has been thinking about.

We figured that we would start a calendar with dates for all, so people could pick and choose what they would like to get together for... :)

Steve, the "big" party will be on the 24th, because some of us will not be there on halloween. The other parties will be the 17th and the 31st.

There is a oct 09 GG thread here somewhere, we also need to pick the dates for the FFFT, the kids fishing tourney, MNSSHP, renting the big boat for the fireworks, the haunted hayride, breakfast at TE, and a BUNCH of other activities that everyone has been thinking about.

We figured that we would start a calendar with dates for all, so people could pick and choose what they would like to get together for... :)

Well, aren't you just the Julie McCoy! :rotfl2:
j/k John ;)

i, of course, will be getting drunk every night. it's the only way that disney is palatable.

i, of course, will be getting drunk every night. it's the only way that disney is palatable.
I've seen you drunker than you were Halloween weekend. We were a some what subdued crowd. We needed Renee to run the blender, and Jason missed his drinking buddy, Steve. It would have been nice if Donnie could have been there so we could have had someone to make fun of!

Did anyone mention that we had a 5'8" gorilla at the party???

Its about time for some of you to posts pics from the halloween party. Dont make me beg.

You know, our reservation next Oct is for a "full hookup" site...wonder what loops will still be considered full hook up at that time?? Also, I wonder if they will have cable?

With that big Mickey screen do you need cable too?

After seeing yours we ordered 1 that will be here next week. Thanks for hosting the GG. We enjoyed meeting the Dis-gang.
I will post some pictures and a mini trip report in the morning with my mac and cheese recipe for Deb. Next year we will bring forks (sorry with the new dishwasher we left all of the plastic-ware home)

Here is a pic of the famous Gatormobile
IMG_6912.jpg

We were bad. We didn't take any pictures. Somebody kept shoving Jello Shooters at me, then somebody finally got a blender going and I had a pretty good Kungaloosh, and Rick never was without a beer in hand, so didn't remember to take pictures.

We were bad. We didn't take any pictures. Somebody kept shoving Jello Shooters at me, then somebody finally got a blender going and I had a pretty good Kungaloosh, and Rick never was without a beer in hand, so didn't remember to take pictures.

Rick was a fun guy! :thumbsup2 He was passing the Rumple to ya too!;)

After seeing yours we ordered 1 that will be here next week. Thanks for hosting the GG. We enjoyed meeting the Dis-gang.

By next year we will have figured out a way to have the cable on that big screen! :laughing: It was great to meet you and your dw!

By next year we will have figured out a way to have the cable on that big screen! :laughing: It was great to meet you and your dw!

To get cable picture to the big screen run it to a VCR for the tuner and use the video out (yellow) cable from the VCR to the projector and the red and white for the sound

Stupid me. Because of a blown fuse on the GEM we walked over to the GG & I forgot to bring my camera. Please accept my humble apology! I'm not sure if anyone took pictures???:confused:

I hear this is for sale.... IF.... the price is right!!

IMG_6912.jpg

I think Jen is going to put a bid in on it if A.U. doesn't pick up the pace!!

I only took a couple of pics....but you can't see anyone. Momof5 and friends had just come by and they are out front. To put in in prospective, the canopy is a 14x14 and we were all sitting in a circle with the other folks standing out front. Don't mind the little cutie posers out front! Still don't understand why no one was touching the open bar under the Pirates flag??:confused:

halloween08283-1.jpg

halloween08284-1.jpg

I will post some pictures and a mini trip report in the morning with my mac and cheese recipe for Deb. Next year we will bring forks (sorry with the new dishwasher we left all of the plastic-ware home)

Here is a pic of the famous Gatormobile
IMG_6912.jpg

much thanks again for the Poland Spring. I still won't let anyone drink any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter