Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

I suspect there will be a bit more merchandise since it is bigger and may include more of the items that are sold in Galaxy's Edge. That's my guess. There was a lot of merchandise in Galaxy's Edge that was not carried in the small store. Too bad they didn't do this during Christmas.

I suspect there will be a bit more merchandise since it is bigger and may include more of the items that are sold in Galaxy's Edge. That's my guess. There was a lot of merchandise in Galaxy's Edge that was not carried in the small store. Too bad they didn't do this during Christmas.
I already forgot was on sale inside Galaxy’s Edge 😂😂 I remember the creature stall and that’s it. I wonder if the will sell some of the snacks 🤔

Starbucks will be reopening on February 15. The link I saw it on is banned from the site so I won’t post it.

So, the BFF and I have scheduled again. We're going back to DTD 4/17-18. $79 roundtrip airfare - who can say no to that? I'll be excited to see what's available for us for dining by then.

Now im in backlot 17 - there is at least one here at still on display.

Yeah, that's the other place the Dooneys usually hang out (and are often overlooked because they aren't as fancy displayed as they are at Elias and Co). The person helping me is going later today. We'll see :confused3

Yeah, that's the other place the Dooneys usually hang out (and are often overlooked because they aren't as fancy displayed as they are at Elias and Co). The person helping me is going later today. We'll see :confused3
Im sorry - looks like someone has taken the display one as it’s no longer there.

It’s back on the display.

FYI as I guess I missed this change, I was at DTD today, first time in a while, and parking lot did not open until 09:45. I thought it opened at 09:30, or 30 min early. Maybe it is a bit later on weekdays in the winter when it is less busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter