getting close-E&J's @ home wedding and disneymoon

JasonsPrincess

Mouseketeer
I'm a long time lurker, sometime poster and I wasn't going to do one of these. But I changed my mind. I love reading everyone else's reports and planning notes so I should give back by doing one myself!

Introducing me and future hubby, Jason:
[
m_a1bfd66a21f7d9ade43294d832729f45.jpg

1377450380_m.jpg

the wedding is May 16th and coming up really fast..
Here is a pic of 'the dress' - I actually hated the whole dress buying experience and everyone else loved the dress on me but I hated everything I tried on that day. I ended up getting this dress and then the next day dreading my decision b/c I had wanted something strapless and a different style. I was nervous up until the day the dress came in. I love it now and especially since its been altered and fits my short frame better.

<br>
me4.jpg
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

2717701526_aed811d479.jpg

this is the bridesmaid dress, but in pool blue.
our 1/2 DIY invitations. We found the invites we liked at A.C. Moore, and then ordered them from ebay. We added the aqua ribbon around the inside of the white ribbon ourselves to give it something extra:
2341568865_aba7d7ed57.jpg

coming up : our Disneymoon ADR's, floral, bridal party gifts and favors

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter