GFV fireworks

mamaprincess

DIS Veteran
I am in room 1226 with a view to the monorail. It is July 3rd and fireworks have been going on for over an hour with no end in sight. It is currently 12:53am. I have a good view of them to my right. We were having dinner a GF cafe and I was able to step out on the back porch and see a preview of the july 4th fireworks.

We believe they were testing the fireworks for the 4th. They did go on well past 1:00am and the view was great from our balcony.

Years ago when we were staying at GF they were testing fireworks for the Pirates and Princess parties. Same thing - lots of booms late at night. pirate:

We were staying at the CR with a tower MK view at the same time and watched the fireworks and afterwards decided to go to the party just because of the fireworks and the music we had seen during the test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter