Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this earlier, but in case you missed it, Debra and I get into SNA at 11:08am, so we could share a cab with you. :thumbsup2

That would be great :)

Airport Ride Sharing Information
(copy, paste, add your info, & repost if you want to try to share a ride with someone)

Name--------Airport---------Arrival---------Departure
Bridget--------SNA--------3/3 2:11 pm------3/6 5:35 pm
Carol----------SNA--------3/3 9:30 am------3/6 7:00 pm
Capri----------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Debra---------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Jodi-----------SNA--------3/3 4:00 pm------3/6 2:10 pm
Lisa & Trish----SNA--------3/3 12:10 pm-----3/7 2:10 pm
Jen-----------SNA---------3/3 10:50am-----3/6 9:25pm

You ladies have been so talkative! I caught up on reading the posts...now I just need to get some checks in the mail. I do not need a lanyard or holder - I am going to use my pin lanyard to hold the tag and my badge at church has a vertical holder I can use for the trip.

The Luau tag is super cute!!! I am very excited about the M&G and the SH!

That would be great :)

Airport Ride Sharing Information
(copy, paste, add your info, & repost if you want to try to share a ride with someone)

Name--------Airport---------Arrival---------Departure
Bridget--------SNA--------3/3 2:11 pm------3/6 5:35 pm
Carol----------SNA--------3/3 9:30 am------3/6 7:00 pm
Capri----------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Debra---------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Jodi-----------SNA--------3/3 4:00 pm------3/6 2:10 pm
Lisa & Trish----SNA--------3/3 12:10 pm-----3/7 2:10 pm
Jen-----------SNA---------3/3 10:50am-----3/6 9:25pm

Oh good! We can all share a cab then! :yay:

PM me your cell phone number so Debra and I can call you as soon as we land and we can arrange to meet up around baggage claim. :thumbsup2

Just a reminder on the Scavenger Hunt that there will be a small entry fee this year. We should have that info in the next few days.

See....I knew I forgot something!! I'll go back and edit. :rolleyes1

This year's hunt is going to be FUN!!!!!!! I wish I were playing!
Me too!! :yay:

Good Morning!

I will need a badge holder but plan on using my pin lanyard.

Anyone want to be on my team for the Scavenger Hunt?

I'm so excited about all the planning going on :cool1:. I'm sooooo looking forward to this trip and some nice adult only time. Laila has finally hit the terrible 2's so the trip will be a welcome break :cloud9:.

So when we have a team for the scavenger hunt put together, who do we let know. Steph? Scavy Committee??

Hi Ladies! How is everyone? I haven't been on the DIS at all. (Trudi- thank you for messaging me on Facebook to get me over here :cutie: ).

I would like to join in on the scavy hunt. I didn't get to do that before. I will PM you guys after I read all the info for everything. Sorry I haven't been on here. I hope you ladies are all doing well. :)

Yesterday I went to DL and I was walking in Fantasyland when I saw the Mad Hatter at an ODV cart:

163206_10150115558626639_746751638_7430817_4133225_n.jpg

I like his facial expression :rotfl: He approached the CM and said: "I would like a cup of tea please!" and the CM says: "We don't have tea" and he said: "WHAT? Not have tea?? This is an outrage! I want to write a letter to complain!" I think I saw a Diva over by the musical chairs on Main St. with Alice and the Mad Hatter but I don't remember which one and so I did not approach them. :flower3: I ate lunch at Blue Bayou and watched Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. The park was really mellow and not overly busy. I liked it and it felt much better for me to not be around Xmas stuff (I had a bit of a hard time over the holidays and to be honest). I was able to get my dole whip float and it was the first time I saw that there was no one in line. :eek:

I am sad that they took down the California letters in front of DCA. They blocked off the entrance gates and now you have to enter the park from the far left-hand corner. I didn't go into DCA but without the letters it honestly looks like a big wide vast of empty space and doesn't look very good. :sad2: Recently I got a Chewbacca backpack and was stopped several times by guests in the park. They all asked where I got it or told me it was really cool. One time I wore it to my parents house and my sister was over with her dog Bryson and my mom thought for a second that I had Bryson on my back. :rotfl:

I have another session of hip hop class that starts up today and I also found another one that starts up soon that I wanted to try out. I tried to sign up for classes at the local community college but was told that due to budget cuts, they got rid of a lot of classes and are now wait listing people or the class is too full. :( I'm really sad about that but I will just have to wait for now and try again.

Hope you ladies have a good day. :cutie:

I'm so excited about all the planning going on :cool1:. I'm sooooo looking forward to this trip and some nice adult only time. Laila has finally hit the terrible 2's so the trip will be a welcome break :cloud9:.

So when we have a team for the scavenger hunt put together, who do we let know. Steph? Scavy Committee??
Whoops!
Why don't you let the scavvy team know and then we will let Steph know. How's about that?

PIX!! It's good to see you! :goodvibes

I would like to join in on the scavy hunt. I didn't get to do that before. I will PM you guys after I read all the info for everything. Sorry I haven't been on here. I hope you ladies are all doing well. :)

Pix, Jen and I have 2 spots on our team. You are more than welcome to join.

I'm a newbie looking for a team. I'm looking forward to the hunt. I may not have all the answers but I sure will try. This should be alot of fun. If someone is interested in adding me to their group, please PM me. Thanks.

Jodi

I would volunteer to fill that spot if I wasn't still waiting to make sure I have the weekend off, lol.

There are always ladies who can only come for a couple of days or events. Of course you can get a name tag and a lanyard if you wish! I just need to know so we can get you one printed.

I need a new name tag holder, as mine ripped. I do still have the lanyard. My friend Juliette22, who I've been able to confirm for sure for Saturday, will need a lanyard and nametag.

Thanks!!

So we have our first team in the making.:cheer2:
Better start thinking of a name.:thumbsup2
I've already started my packing list, lots of things to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter