Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wizard::wizard: Still hoping you're able to get the time off! The scavengers hunts are really fun!!

Aww. Get me even more excited, why don't you :rotfl: I wouldn't be so worried if it weren't for the fact we're starting a remodel at my work soon and we've been told vacations will be hard to come by. But I also told my boss I am quitting if I don't get a weekend off now and again. I rarely take them off so all should be good. Key word being should.

Just in case there are any ladies hanging back from signing up for the scavvy hunt because they think they don't know enough Disney trivia and facts--while portions of our hunt *may* be easier based on past knowledge, the majority of the hunt will depend on you being careful observers and super-sleuths IN THE PARKS. So you will all more less be even steven!

That would be great :)

Airport Ride Sharing Information
(copy, paste, add your info, & repost if you want to try to share a ride with someone)

Name--------Airport---------Arrival---------Departure
Bridget--------SNA--------3/3 2:11 pm------3/6 5:35 pm
Carol----------SNA--------3/3 9:30 am------3/6 7:00 pm
Capri----------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Debra---------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Jodi-----------SNA--------3/3 4:00 pm------3/6 2:10 pm
Lisa & Trish----SNA--------3/3 12:10 pm-----3/7 2:10 pm
Jen-----------SNA---------3/3 10:50am-----3/6 9:25pm
Tracey & Carrie-SNA-------3/3 1:12pm-----3/5 8:00PM
Vicki----------- SNA-------3/3 1:12pm
I added our flight info and I am sure that Carrie, Vicki and I can grab a cab or shuttle. Lisa and Trish, if you are checking bags, then you might be able to meet up with us and ride together in a taxi. Let me know. Carrie and I will do carry on only. Not sure about Vicki though.

. And I have to get Drano for the sink in the hall bathroom. AGAIN. I don't think I really want to know WHY it's constantly getting gunked up..... shudder

Well, I can tell you what I learned this past weekend, after complaining about my sink. Hubbyt showed me how you have to get under sink and unscrew the thing that holds the stopper down, then pull the stopper out. It will bring with it a giant wad of hair and other stuff that goes down the sink and gets tangled in hair. Really just a black skanky mess. The stopper is designed to grab this stuff and keep it from blocking the pipes. Remove, clean, reinstall stopper and you are good to go. 10 minutes max. You can poor all the drano you want into the sink, but it won't resolve this issue. Good Luck!

I will be ordering lanyards and badge holders for the newbies and anyone else who wants one. Let me know if you need a lanyard so I will be sure to get enough. I will read back to see who already said they need one. There is a price break at 25 so that is how many I am planning to get; should be plenty if a lot of us bring the ones we have. I will be getting lots of extra badge holders if you want to get just one of those (I don't need to know that ahead of time). Lanyard with holder is $3.00 and just the badge holders are 75¢. You can pay at the M&G or any time during the trip.

Awesome! Thanks so much. Not sure if I ordered one of these for my friend, but I will need two all together. ( I would also buy and extra sleeve or two if available)

Anyone know off hand the Disboard discount code for HOJO's. I thought it was just DIS but it's obviously been a long time since I've used it.

SD50

If it doesn't come up for all nights, then try it for one night at a time.

You ROCK! And I'm not picky about my wine.... :rolleyes1

Katie,
I drink, cab, chardonay, MGD50 and pretty much anything else, so no worries.:thumbsup2

Scavenger Hunt sounds so fun. I didn't sign up since we leave that night, but I will be there rooting you all on.

Hi everyone :wave:

I just sent Steph a pm for some of the stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, even though I can't spend any one complete day with you. :) I AM in for the scavvy hunt, though. (No pipes are going to keep me away this time. :woohoo: )

SD50

If it doesn't come up for all nights, then try it for one night at a time.

Thanks Tracey. Rates have really gone up since our last trip. I want this trip to be extra special for my dad. I'm thinking closer may be better in case he wants to rest during the day. My last trip with dad...bittersweet. :angel:

Janelle: I didn't know your Dad was ill. I hope the trip IS magical!

:cutie:

Ladies: Melody brought down some samples of the shirts this weekend and they are a beautiful purple and SOFT. You're gonna love em!

Hello busy planning bees!!

I added our flight info and I am sure that Carrie, Vicki and I can grab a cab or shuttle. Lisa and Trish, if you are checking bags, then you might be able to meet up with us and ride together in a taxi. Let me know. Carrie and I will do carry on only. Not sure about Vicki though.

Thanks for adding my info Tracey! I will only do a carry-on(crossing fingers) I am not paying the outrageous fees. :mad:
I am going home on the 7th and my flight is at 6:00p out of sna

I am in need of a SH team, and can fit into any age group :laughing: Please let me know if anyone is looking for a lost lonely diva newbie :wave2:

In case you missed it in my previous novel I am in need of a lanyard and holder. Please and thank you!

Tracey-- Give me an idea of what is needed for the snack table and I will happily fill in some blanks. I have too many favorites to narrow it down :upsidedow

Girls that I am sending money to the checks will be in the mail on tuesday morning! Yea me!

thought I had more to say but I am blanking out! Have a fantabulous week!!

Hello busy planning bees!!I am in need of a SH team, and can fit into any age group :laughing: Please let me know if anyone is looking for a lost lonely diva newbie :wave2:

Vicki - you are welcome to be on our team - me and Marnie. And we would need one more additional person!

Bridget

I will be ordering lanyards and badge holders for the newbies and anyone else who wants one. Let me know if you need a lanyard so I will be sure to get enough. I will read back to see who already said they need one. There is a price break at 25 so that is how many I am planning to get; should be plenty if a lot of us bring the ones we have. I will be getting lots of extra badge holders if you want to get just one of those (I don't need to know that ahead of time). Lanyard with holder is $3.00 and just the badge holders are 75¢. You can pay at the M&G or any time during the trip.

I will need a lanyard with holder - thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter