Go with the flow DUDE.....*a few final thoughts 10/19

pas130

Always missing Florida....
:welcome: friends to my August 2014 trip report!!! :grouphug:

This trip was our first trip to WDW (other than a few couples trips/mini-visits/etc. ) and I am happy to say it was a success thanks to a lot of help from my Disney friends :flower3:

Onto the introductions:

Me :goodvibes and my DH:drive:, and our fab five....left to right...DS13, DS5, DD8, DD7, DD9

Here's a pic of all of us (we don't have many of those);)

We haven't had a full WDW vacation as a family since 2009, there's been mini-trips, two Only Dad & Mom trips, and a girls trip thrown in there. My DH had a taste of Universal a few summers ago, and all my Disney trips eventually changed into Universal trips :faint:

There were many, many changes to our trip, but ultimately we made it!!!!pixiedust:

We did two weeks in Florida 8/16-8/29, one at the beach, and one week in a 2 bedroom villa at Old Key West :cool1: SPOILER ALERT: IT WAS AWESOME.....

So sit back, relax, and thank you for reading! :coffee: I hope you enjoy the Pas' family vacation

For my readers who haven't read my PTR, and if you had you'd know I am certifiably obsessed with vacation planning, this was my first time using a TA. I can't even tell you where I started...I think Beach Club - Club level...then Poly CL (pre construction planned) then WL CL.....we ended up at OKW in a HUGE 2 bedroom, it's going to be tough to stay in a regular room in the future. Even my Universal loving DH would rather stay at OKW and drive to US/IoA. Here's how the itinerary finally panned out..

We left from NJ the night of 8/15 when I got out of work, approx. 10pm

First stop...one night Jekyll Island, GA :beach:

Next morning, head to Treasure Island, FL.....more :beach:

Friday August 22nd...head to OKW :dance3:

YEAH!! I'm first!! :cool1:

LOVE, LOVE the family picture!!! :thumbsup2

Very happy that all the planning (and changing :laughing:) paid off! perhaps the way to get DH back to Disney is that fabulous OKW 2BR! So awesome that we got to meet up at Disney! You now I love those fab 5 :) ... and you both of course! :love: We will conspire to be sure those Florida trips include some Disney time. ::yes:: :goodvibes

yeah! I'm first!! :cool1:

LOVE the family picture!!! :thumbsup2

So happy that all the planning (and changing :laughing:) paid off! perhaps the way to get DH back to Disney is that awesome 2BR at OKW!!

:cool1: You ARE first!!! Wow you are quick BFF :hug: So happy to have you....and please add in your TR here!!!

The RC TR!! For those who don't know us...

A Resort Changers' TR

There were many RC DISmeets!!!!

I'm here my friend. I will do my best to stay caught up as I count down to my trip in 17 days (and try to finish my TR!).

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture.

And you know how delighted I am with the SPOILER ALERT on OKW. :goodvibes

I'm here, I'm here! I can't wait to hear all about it :hyper: So happy I got to spend a few minutes with the Pas clan :grouphug:

I'm here. I am looking forward to reading about your happy vacation adventures. :beach:
I love the family photo, it's a treasure! :goodvibes

:cool1: You ARE first!!! Wow you are quick BFF :hug: So happy to have you....and please add in your TR here!!!

The RC TR!! For those who don't know us...

A Resort Changers' TR

There were many RC DISmeets!!!!

:hug: Can't wait to read along (and contribute a pix or two :))

I'm here my friend. I will do my best to stay caught up as I count down to my trip in 17 days (and try to finish my TR!).

Hi Kathy!! So close for you now!! :goodvibes

:hug: Thank you Kathy!!! :hug: For everything! And I am sloooooowww so no worries, I will still be here when you and Mark return from WDW !:goodvibes So happy for you! I have a bunch of pics, but only a handful with all of us :rotfl2:

I'm here, I'm here! I can't wait to hear all about it :hyper: So happy I got to spend a few minutes with the Pas clan :grouphug:
:hug: YAY!!!!! I was So happy to get a real life hug! And I loved meeting the babybergers as well Melissa! :lovestruc

I'm here. I am looking forward to reading about your happy vacation adventures. :beach:
I love the family photo, it's a treasure! :goodvibes
:hug: Hi Ginny!!! You are going soon too!!! Glad you made it!!! And it's my favorite pic, DH likes an EPCOT one...that will make an appearance here too ::yes::

Mama Linda reporting for duty! :rotfl2:
:hug: YAY!!! And although we only saw each other briefly, I was SO happy to hug my Mama :love:

:hug: Can't wait to read along (and contribute a pix or two :))

Counting on it!!! :hug: If it wasn't for my DIS friends, I honestly don't think I would have had such a wonderful trip. I was so nervous about DS5 and DH being Grumpy...I stressed myself out :rotfl2:

Counting on it!!! :hug: If it wasn't for my DIS friends, I honestly don't think I would have had such a wonderful trip. I was so nervous about DS5 and DH being Grumpy...I stressed myself out :rotfl2:

Yep next trip relax and don't stress .... :thumbsup2

A TR!! A picture with Jeanette in it!! (Who is looking fab:thumbsup2, BTW.) I can't wait for those RC photos:hyper:. What a fantastic vacation you had and those of us who missed it in person, can't wait to read all about it:surfweb:

Like Linda said, no stress the next vacation:lmao::rotfl2:

Yep next trip relax and don't stress .... :thumbsup2
It was so funny the days I rushed them around for FP or EMH etc. there was a meltdown...the days where we just kinda said "What should we do?"...perfection...NO STRESS NO STRESS :upsidedow

A TR!! A picture with Jeanette in it!! (Who is looking fab:thumbsup2, BTW.) I can't wait for those RC photos:hyper:. What a fantastic vacation you had and those of us who missed it in person, can't wait to read all about it:surfweb:

Like Linda said, no stress the next vacation:lmao::rotfl2:

Awwww thanks :hug: My plan to diet pre-trip failed miserably...BUT my diet/exercise resumes today so my 2015 trip I plan to be WAY FAB :thumbsup2 Happy to have you here!!!!!!!:flower3:

Yay!! :cheer2: Will be back later to read...getting the house ready for Sophia's Birthday celebration this afternoon. Since today is her birthday we will have a cute small cake for the 4 of us, then she will have her birthday party on Saturday with her six little friends - she requested 6 friends for her 6th birthday! How clever is that?!:happytv:

Yay!! :cheer2: Will be back later to read...getting the house ready for Sophia's Birthday celebration this afternoon. Since today is her birthday we will have a cute small cake for the 4 of us, then she will have her birthday party on Saturday with her six little friends - she was 6 friends for her 6th birthday! How clever is that?!:happytv:

:bday: to Sophia princess: !!!!!!!!!!! That sounds absolutely lovely, nice and low-key...just the way she likes it and two cakes!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

:hug: glad you joined the party: here too!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter