Going to Food & Wine!!!

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We have had a Vero vacation planned for 10/5-12 since the 7 month mark. First 2 nights in a studio (one night points, one night cash) then moving to a 1 bdr for 5 nights (points) We were feeling a little itchy for WDW;haven't been since Jan and not going till Jan. So my husband and I were talking about maybe doing the first couple of nights at WDW then moving to Vero. I called today and got SSR studio for 10/5. Nothing available on 10/6 except a 1 bdr at OKW sooo we will be arriving at MCO at 9:30am,picking up a car, heading to SSR for a whirlwind Friday and Sat of park hopping then heading to Vero late Sat. afternoon to check into the studio for the 1 night before the 1 bdr. on Sunday. I will get to check out the Food and Wine fest!!!

Have fun. We are heading down for our first time at the Festival in a 2 weeks. :thumbsup2 I will try to leave some wine and food for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter