Goofy's Kitchen cost?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere along the line, that you can make a ps at Goofy's Kitchen at the 60 day out point. Is that still correct?

Does anyone know the current cost of the breakfast and dinner?

Is there a toll free central reservations phone number that I can call instead of 714-781-DINE? If not, is there a best time of day to call, so that I'm not on "hold" for a long time?

Lots of questions ;), TIA! :)

goofy's kitchen ...
dinner for 2 adult and 1 child (tip is automatically added) was $86.00
breakfast for 2 adult and 1 child (again tip is added when you pay) was $65.00 ... sorry i dont know what price per person was.

personally food is okay ... sorta quantity vs quality
i thought dinner was better than breakfast ... DD like breakfast better.

only reason we went twice was breakfast was free due to an issue with our room (long story)

i think 60 days in correct
no toll free # for dining ... :(

When we were there last year, we (and two another families we went with) used our CAA card to get us a 10% discount off our bill. So if you have a CAA card and you end up at Goofy's Kitchen, don't forget to show it.

Thanks c&m I do indeed have a CAA card! Every little bit helps! :)

Still hoping someone knows the cost of the breakfast and dinner buffets(adult).

Hi
My memory is a little fuzzy but it seems to me that in June when we went an adult was $27.99 including tax and tip. If you call the reservations line, they can tell you the price. I think children were around $19.99 but don't quote me on it!
Lydia

CAA (Canadian Auto Association) is the equivalent of the AAA.

we did our DS's birthday party there. (he turned 3, was 2 years ago) anyways, if you have american express, they also gave you a discount. don't quite remember what the discount was, but a discount was a discount! might want to check into that too. have fun! don't forget your camera! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter