*** "H" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Mail date is May 27.....please get them out on time ::yes::

Post here when you send out and when you receive and tell us all the "H"andy, "H"elpful, "H"a"H"a, "H" things you receive.

have fun :mickeyjum

My package is scheduled for pick up tomorrow.

Just 3 people left to pick up their names :yay:

Meriweather-how do you always have packages picked up by you...do you have to have a business acct set up or a scale to do that. That would make my life alot easier if they could come to me :worship:

Meriweather-how do you always have packages picked up by you...do you have to have a business acct set up or a scale to do that. That would make my life alot easier if they could come to me :worship:

Carrier pick-up is available for everyone

http://www.usps.com/pickup/welcome.htm?from=home_header&page=schdulepickup

I also print my labels online, get free delivery confirmation and then do the carrier pick-up. Very easy and it is so nice. I do only mail priority.

I have used it for several years.

I did some "h" shopping today. Found something really different in TJ Maxx of all places!

Still a couple of people to pick up their names.
Please do so through PM, so I can tell and mark you off the list :)

I just want to buy 1 more thing, then I'll be done. In fact, I'm going out to purchase that last thing in a few minutes.

I mailed my package today, using the automatic postage machine. Due to that, I stuck on extra stamp on the package! ;) It will not actually go anywhere until tomorrow afternoon. Mailed first class.

All names are now picked up.

Can't wait to hear of the first arrivals.....which could be today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter