*** "H" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

The package I sent was delivered yesterday :)

Yes, it was:banana: and it contained the following:

Halloween socks
High flyer cards
Hot cocoa lip balm
Hotties toe warmers
Hervy Bay key ring
Head phones
HKDL reusable bag
Handy landyard
Hat, red scarf
Hawaii DVC postcard
Houston postcard
Haunted Mansion card

Thanks, Nancy, for everything..........Cindy:goodvibes

I got my package from Patsy (mommytotwo) today:

Handmade Cards
Hallmark Calendar
Herb Seeds
Hawaii Postcards
High School Musical Magnet (claimed by DD already)
Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Kit (when we got the package DD and I were in the middle of making a dinner for a needy family at her school. DD immediately saw the salad kit and wanted to use it for the family :goodvibes. So, it came at the perfect time.)

Thanks Patsy!

I rec'd my H package today from acomasdiaz. :goodvibes
* Happy Birthday card
* Haribo Happy Cola candy
* Hubba Bubba bubble tape
* Hop bunny candies
* Hershey's milk choc lip balm :thumbsup2
* Hawaiian punch (sugar free) :goodvibes
* Hot cocoa mix packet
* Honey mustard packets
* Hidden Valley French dressing packet
* Hawaiian Tropic lotion packet

The candy and cocoa I have to pass on. But I am sure someone will enjoy it.

Thanks!

I got my package from Barbara, Luv2Roam.

I got
"H"appy "H"olidays Disney pin
"H"ot pink Disney luggage tag
"H"oneydew Melon Yankee Candle

thanks Barbara! I love it all. I really can use the luggage tag too, I lost one recently, and the color will help me find my luggage!

I got my package from Patsy (mommytotwo) today:

Handmade Cards
Hallmark Calendar
Herb Seeds
Hawaii Postcards
High School Musical Magnet (claimed by DD already)
Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Kit (when we got the package DD and I were in the middle of making a dinner for a needy family at her school. DD immediately saw the salad kit and wanted to use it for the family :goodvibes. So, it came at the perfect time.)

Thanks Patsy!

You're welcome. That is very thoughtful of you, and your daughter to be helping a needy family. :hug:

Tomorrow is mail day!!

There are just a couple more to be mailed out. Be sure to post here when you actually mail so I can mark you off.

Kaysee received her H package from Missy1961--thank you so much for everything Missy--Kaysee loved it all.:lovestruc

Inside was
heart pencils-erasers and stickers
Hamm Pez- we collect Pez and she didnt have this one :woohoo:
Harmonica--she LOVES Harmonicas and wants you to know Pink is her fav color :goodvibes
some very cool Hello Kitty lip balms and
Hershey mini bars--the chocolate didnt make it due to the heat but what do you do when life gives you melted choc...you make smores...so we ripped open the minis and smeared them on graham crackers added mini marshmallows and voila they were saved and eaten :lmao:

thank you so much for everything from Kaysee and myself.:banana:

Kaysee received her H package from Missy1961--thank you so much for everything Missy--Kaysee loved it all.:lovestruc

Inside was
heart pencils-erasers and stickers
Hamm Pez- we collect Pez and she didnt have this one :woohoo:
Harmonica--she LOVES Harmonicas and wants you to know Pink is her fav color :goodvibes
some very cool Hello Kitty lip balms and
Hershey mini bars--the chocolate didnt make it due to the heat but what do you do when life gives you melted choc...you make smores...so we ripped open the minis and smeared them on graham crackers added mini marshmallows and voila they were saved and eaten :lmao:

thank you so much for everything from Kaysee and myself.:banana:

Sorry about the chocolate, but I love your solution!! Glad she liked the package, it was fun putting it together for her. Hope she doesn't drive you crazy with the harmonica! :laughing:

That is a great solution for melted chocolate.
I have to stop sending it until late fall :(
I really wanted to include some in this one and the "L" exchange, but know they won't make it.

That is a great solution for melted chocolate.
I have to stop sending it until late fall :(
I really wanted to include some in this one and the "L" exchange, but know they won't make it.

I thought it would be OK since it wasn't going far, but it turned very warm/humid very quickly. Oh well, at least they did get to enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter