*** "H" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

sounds like they had fun with it ::yes::

We're about ready to enter the 100s here, so no chocolate :( Hard enough just getting it home from the store.

my package is on it's way, hopefully the holiday don't hold things up to much and it'll arrive in a few days

I rec'd my H package today from acomasdiaz. :goodvibes
* Happy Birthday card
* Haribo Happy Cola candy
* Hubba Bubba bubble tape
* Hop bunny candies
* Hershey's milk choc lip balm :thumbsup2
* Hawaiian punch (sugar free) :goodvibes
* Hot cocoa mix packet
* Honey mustard packets
* Hidden Valley French dressing packet
* Hawaiian Tropic lotion packet

The candy and cocoa I have to pass on. But I am sure someone will enjoy it.

Thanks!

You're very welcome! Hopefully, the candy and cocoa will find good homes... :goodvibes

My package arrived yesterday but didn't get a chance to post until now. I received from Donna (DJT). She sent

"H"eart shaped keychain
"H"appy Birthday cake topper
"H"awaiian punch mix
"H"and cream
"H"ello Kitty notepad
"H"ard candy

Thanks so much for a great "H" package

Today is mail day!

Just one person left to mail. I will send a reminder PM later today if she doesn't check in.

My package said it was delivered 2 days ago, and receiver has not posted yet. Just want to confirm that they got it! :confused3

She is out of town for the weekend. I'm sure she will post as soon as she returns ::yes::

She is out of town for the weekend. I'm sure she will post as soon as she returns ::yes::

Thanks Nancy. I got worried. Another exchange that I did, the person never posted that they got it, and they never sent their item to their person. Just wanted to make sure that doesn't happen again. :goodvibes

Donna is a long time exchanger ::yes:: Very dependable.

Now, we are waiting to hear from a new exchanger that hasn't posted about mailing :eek:

My package arrived yesterday but didn't get a chance to post until now. I received from Donna (DJT). She sent

"H"eart shaped keychain
"H"appy Birthday cake topper
"H"awaiian punch mix
"H"and cream
"H"ello Kitty notepad
"H"ard candy

Thanks so much for a great "H" package

You're welcome, Jean. :goodvibes

My package said it was delivered 2 days ago, and receiver has not posted yet. Just want to confirm that they got it! :confused3

Yes, it came, Tracey. All I could do was hurry and open it when I got home from work on Thursday because DH was ready to jump in the car and head to the Smoky Mountains so I didn't even have time to post about it. So sorry!

I received:

Hi-liters
Hawaiian Surf reed difffuser
Hawaiian Punch drink singles
Headwraps
Honeydew Yankee Candle tart
Hand Sanitizer by Bath & Body Works

Great box, Tracey. Thank you very much!

Donna

libinatorsmom.....I need to hear from you today!!

If, I don't, I might need an elf.

Heard from libinatorsmom......both of their packages have been received.....hopefully she will find time to post today.

And both of her packages are supposed to be mailed today. So, hopefully this will be wrapped up this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter