Halloween Fireworks Plaza Inn Package

It is on the patio at Plaza Inn and I have read that the view isn't great at all. The bushes and trees block the projections on the castle, so you basically see the fireworks in the sky.
I'll probably cancel too then. I could have booked the Skylounge if I just wanted to see the fireworks and no projections.

Finally got a reservation but not even sure if it’s worth. Has anyone confirmed if it’s standing room only or will chairs be provided?

Theme Park Steve on Youtube is live and doing the Plaza Inn Dining package. Super glad we didn't book this, because it looks like everyone has a crappy view. There are people at tables blocked by bushes, so they are having to stand which blocks the view of the people in the tables behind them.

They put the hedges up there a few years ago to discourage people from taking up tables to view fireworks, back when it was "free" to do so as long as you were eating some type of meal. It's interesting now that they're selling this package with the same tables, but now it's with the much diminished view.

Super glad we didn't book this, because it looks like everyone has a crappy view. There are people at tables blocked by bushes, so they are having to stand which blocks the view of the people in the tables behind them.
DH always says, "If Disney could find a way to charge you for the air you breathe while you're in the parks, they'd do it😂." This one really proves it🤦‍♀️. Having to stand up and attempt to see over the hedges, while having people in front of you trying to do the same thing? Ya, no. I will keep my $110+tax.

California Disney bliss shared in her Instagram stories yesterday. She is always positive and never really critiques.. soo she called it a "unique view"

I call it a blocked view... there is a reason they aren't offering this for projection only nights. You can't see them. The desserts look cute. 06FD0F7A-1133-460E-8CB1-ED04C97F5A52.png779A1C2D-7A47-4E03-99E3-1234D81629CA.png

California Disney bliss shared in her Instagram stories yesterday. She is always positive and never really critiques.. soo she called it a "unique view"

I call it a blocked view... there is a reason they aren't offering this for projection only nights. You can't see them. The desserts look cute. View attachment 703053View attachment 703052
Yeah. I see her and many other “influencers” at the Parks all the time. They don’t want their special invites revoked by giving negative reviews.

The views are blocked and everyone knows it. A couple of pieces of cheese and a teaspoon of mustard is just laughable. Guests need to stop buying into these kinds of packages.

We were looking at the food in the livestream and actually started laughing. The charcuterie board looked gnarly (that green cheese slice!!!!). I thought it was a funny side note that one of the vloggers bought additional food inside Plaza and promoted it as an option, "if the food you get with the dining isn't enough" lol. I don't mind spending the money for premium experiences, but this ain't it.

I was really considering it as an option for New Year's if it's offered, but looking at this I think we're going to do something else for viewing the first show. Luckily, we'll be able to see the fireworks from our CL room for the second show at midnight PST.

We went last night. Overall, I’m glad we had it. I’m not a fan of camping out or being in crowds. You do have an assigned table but are free to move around the area to get a better view.

I would not book for the food - the desserts are cute but meh. We took a bite each and were done I would say if you have multiple people in your party do get a few of the kid packages because it came with a stainless Halloween tumbler.

We went last night. Overall, I’m glad we had it. I’m not a fan of camping out or being in crowds. You do have an assigned table but are free to move around the area to get a better view.

I would not book for the food - the desserts are cute but meh. We took a bite each and were done I would say if you have multiple people in your party do get a few of the kid packages because it came with a stainless Halloween tumbler.
What time was your reservation and where did they end up seating you? I think the reservations start at 7:30 p.m. if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited:

Did you feel like you had at least a pretty good view of the fireworks?

We had 8:30. You can check in and go as pleased You don’t need to stay in the area the whole time.
Were you seated more towards the back? Just trying to figure out how they chose to seat people. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Did you have any say in choosing the table? Are you able to keep your assigned table even if you come and go from the area?
We had no say. It was assigned at check in. Yes. Your table is your table for the whole event. But you don’t need to stay seated during fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter