Halloween Fireworks Plaza Inn Package

Czardas

Mouseketeer
I have booked the Halloween Fireworks reserved viewing package with Plaza Inn but I’m not sure I understand what it is exactly. Do you go to Plaza Inn and pick up a takeaway picnic type meal and then head somewhere else to eat and view the fireworks?

The website states the following
Reserve a dining time between 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM to pick up your sweet and savory treats.

Any idea where the viewing area is? We also have BB reserved viewing for the 2nd show of Fantasmic, how hard will it be with crowds to move from one spot to the next after fireworks?

Quick question! What date are you doing the Halloween one? I’ve been desperately trying to book for 10/2 but I think the show isn’t loaded on the entertainment schedule yet?? Or did these reservations just instantly taken up?

Quick question! What date are you doing the Halloween one? I’ve been desperately trying to book for 10/2 but I think the show isn’t loaded on the entertainment schedule yet?? Or did these reservations just instantly taken up?
Hi, we are doing the 25th September. Are they doing this on a week night? As your date is a Monday.
I’m holding onto it and waiting to here reviews, then I’ll decide if it’s worth it or not.

Looks like that's on a Sunday. I just checked that date for a party of one and it came up for an 8:00 p.m. reservation time. I'm not sure how many people are in your party but I booked this way for my daughter and myself, we each have our own accounts. We each booked for one person with our reservations being 10 minutes apart of each other. Maybe this will work for you too.

"Chef’s selection of cured meats, cheeses, artisanal breads and condiments," does anyone else think this means...sandwiches?

Looks like that's on a Sunday. I just checked that date for a party of one and it came up for an 8:00 p.m. reservation time. I'm not sure how many people are in your party but I booked this way for my daughter and myself, we each have our own accounts. We each booked for one person with our reservations being 10 minutes apart of each other. Maybe this will work for you too.
Thank you!! Maybe that’s my issue. There are 6 of us.

Thank you!! Maybe that’s my issue. There are 6 of us.
Yes, I was unable to book for two so thought I would try singles to see what would happen. Hope you're able to get in. Just keep checking for cancellations, especially after the first one of these. I may cancel if the reviews are not favorable.

I'm so curious about how the view will be. I love the idea of a fireworks package. The food looks interesting...

I have this booked for 9/18 but I think I’m cancelling. Without seeing what the view is like it’s tough to know if it’s worth it. Also don’t the fireworks get cancelled a lot, then what, we would be out of luck.

I have this booked for 9/18 but I think I’m cancelling. Without seeing what the view is like it’s tough to know if it’s worth it. Also don’t the fireworks get cancelled a lot, then what, we would be out of luck.
I can’t see how the view would be very good unless the viewing area is NOT at Plaza Inn. 🤷‍♀️

That’s a good point, the fireworks get canceled frequently.

I can’t see how the view would be very good unless the viewing area is NOT at Plaza Inn. 🤷‍♀️

That’s a good point, the fireworks get canceled frequently.
It is on the patio at Plaza Inn and I have read that the view isn't great at all. The bushes and trees block the projections on the castle, so you basically see the fireworks in the sky.

It is on the patio at Plaza Inn and I have read that the view isn't great at all. The bushes and trees block the projections on the castle, so you basically see the fireworks in the sky.
So do you get to sit down at a table?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter