HappyGrumpy's QFTW Excellent Adventure! Aug 25th to 31st

HG! Sorry, I kept meaning to come back & look at your photos, but I'd always remember at work, and they have pictures blocked there! I looked at the first 3 albums (the slideshows don't seem to work for me). Lovely pics, you got a lot of really nice wildlife pics! And I've always wanted to do a hot-air balloon ride. It looks cool even if it was a bit sardine-ish. But for $300 each, I'd've been upset at that, too!

Your rafting looked WAY warmer than my rafting! :teeth:

Looking forward to more album links!

Sayhello

HG! Sorry, I kept meaning to come back & look at your photos, but I'd always remember at work, and they have pictures blocked there! I looked at the first 3 albums (the slideshows don't seem to work for me). Lovely pics, you got a lot of really nice wildlife pics! And I've always wanted to do a hot-air balloon ride. It looks cool even if it was a bit sardine-ish. But for $300 each, I'd've been upset at that, too!

Your rafting looked WAY warmer than my rafting!

Looking forward to more album links!

Do you mean the slideshows link does not work or it's not your stye? It's cool either way I just want to make sure I understand!!:thumbsup2

I will redo the links if everyone is having issue's with the slide show working! Ya'll let me know!

Rafting was AWESOME! When I jumped in my breath literally left my body and I came up out of the water and was like AHHHHH! But man what an experience! Had a ball that day!

Do you mean the slideshows link does not work or it's not your stye? It's cool either way I just want to make sure I understand!!:thumbsup2

I will redo the links if everyone is having issue's with the slide show working! Ya'll let me know!
The link works, but when I get to the slideshow, there's music but no pictures.

Rafting was AWESOME! When I jumped in my breath literally left my body and I came up out of the water and was like AHHHHH! But man what an experience! Had a ball that day!
We'd have probably died of hypothermia if we'd jumped in! Glad you guys had fun!

Sayhello

The link works, but when I get to the slideshow, there's music but no pictures.

BTW when are they going to make you a ADB Moderator on this board?:worship: You would be awesome!

Thanks Sayhello! Ok if you go to the link go to My Gallery in the left corner All the pictures and slideshows are posted there. Try and watch the slide show from there and let me know if it let you!

If anyone else has had the same issue PLEASE let me know!

HG

BTW when are they going to make you a ADB Moderator on this board?:worship: You would be awesome!
:eek: You really want me to have that kind of power? How kind!

Thanks Sayhello! Ok if you go to the link go to My Gallery in the left corner All the pictures and slideshows are posted there. Try and watch the slide show from there and let me know if it let you!HG
I'll check that out when I get home!

Sayhello

Ok if you go to the link go to My Gallery in the left corner All the pictures and slideshows are posted there. Try and watch the slide show from there and let me know if it let you!
I still couldn't watch the slide show from your Gallery (still music by no photos). But I *was* able to access all your albums from there, so I've seen your photos! Very nice! I particularly liked the photos of Artist's Point (man, what a gorgeous area!) and you got some spectacular shots of erupting geysers! Looked like a really great time. And you're such a cutie!

Sayhello

You really want me to have that kind of power? How kind!

Bottom Line..you would be great and you have my vote if and when election time rolls around!:thumbsup2

I still couldn't watch the slide show from your Gallery (still music by no photos).

Sorry about that:confused3

I've seen your photos! Very nice! I particularly liked the photos of Artist's Point (man, what a gorgeous area!) and you got some spectacular shots of erupting geysers! Looked like a really great time.

Ok cool! I appreciate your opinion, especially from someone who took some amazing pics of Alaska in the fall. some much of the time you think of snow covered Alaska. Fabulous Pics!

And you're such a cutie!

3 things my good southern mama tought me about:

Jesus

Fried Chicken

Lipstick and Rouge

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter