Has anyone had an AP extension to reflect the closure period?

Platinum pass expires tomorrow, but no extension, yet. You would think that they would update passes based on expiration dates, with passes not due to expire for quite awhile not being among the first to update. But, of course, with Disney IT, there sometimes is no rhyme nor reason to how things are done.

Mine is extended, originally expired June 30, I got til late October. Platinum/out of state - we have hotel reservations for Sept, so it's good they extended it before this reservation stuff on Monday.

Yea I have not seen mine or anyone in my party extended yet? I am an Out Of State AP Platinum. This actually more applies to my girlfriend because she will need hers extended to start making park reservations for November

Out of state, platinum AP expired May 27th. Still has not been extended. Wife and I have resort reservations from July 18-25th. I have called AP hotline to ensure the passes will be extended before the reservation system goes live on the 22nd. The best answer i could get was that I would be able to make park reservations on the 22nd even if my passes do not reflect the new extended date yet. Not sure how that would work unless i am able to make the reservations over the phone. Hopefully it updates this weekend so this is not an issue on Monday.

Out of state platinum extended this morning. Doesn’t help me for my planned summer 2021 trip because I can’t renew for months.

I called last week to ask for a partial refund on my daughter's AP. I just check the app and it extended through October (it expired on June 11). Not sure if this means I'll still get a refund and the AP cancelled or if I need to call. I'm going to wait a few weeks until the dust on the new reservation system winds down.

We have 3 Platinum passes that expired on 5/26/20 and were extended to 9/20/20 Just happened this morning. I’ve been checking everyday.

I called last night to request the partial refund. Now I see they are adding an extra month or giving the option to cancel the unused portion of the pass. I don’t want that, I should still have til Dec 6th. I’m hoping they don screw up & cancel pass instead of just refund the 117 days.

Platinum AP. Our extension showed up today. Per the new news they just posted it looks like if we opt to keep our pass as is, we will get another month added to the end of that in October of this year. Obviously doesn’t give guidance as to what to expect to that one month extension of your pass expires in October. On hold now for Passholder Services. Will ask if I get can endure the wait.

Out of state platinum AP due to expire in July just got updated this morning to November

Mine happened this morning, December changed to April. With the additional month they will be adding in October, I should be covered for my next four trips, if there are no further closures.

Out of state platinum AP that expired on 5 June. Yesterday it was still showing as expired, but see it was updated today with the extra days and has 1 October as the new expiration date. We have a trip in September already booked, so we'll see how the new restrictions impact our experience, then decide if we want to renew AP's after that. We've had AP's for the last five years and typically go three or four times a year. If we decide not to renew AP's, we'll probably go back to once or twice a year like we did before we decided to purchase AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter