Has anyone successively done all six US Disney parks in one day?

ajiuo

Practically Perfect In Every Way
I have always wanted to go to all 6 US Disney parks in one day, meaning the 4 in Orlando and the 2 in Anaheim. I’ve been contemplating giving it a try on the last day of my WDW trip in early November.

The plan is not really to ride any rides, other than I want to start and end the day with POTC. If not for the park reservation system I think it would be pretty doable, but I was wondering if anybody has been able to accomplish this with the park reservation system.

The only option seems to be a flight that leaves at 5:45 and lands at 8:11. I think it’s doable on the Florida side, alghough tight, but I just don’t know about the California side… Disneyland historically closes at 12 during the time period, so that should be fine. But DCA is the wildcard. It looks like it’s either 10 or 11. Now 11 would probably be okay but 10 might be cutting it close.

Option 2 is more doable but I don’t know if it’s actually possible and was wondering anyone’s thoughts.

There is also a flight that leaves at 4:49 and gets there at 7:34. 2pm park hopping obviously would make that impossible, and it looks like there isn’t even a way to make park reservations with two or more individually purchased tickets… but what if.

Could I make two more separate Disney accounts? My main account uses my first and last name. Perhaps my second account could use my first middle and last name, and the third account could use my middle and last name. Then I could buy two more tickets, one on each account and use different fingers to scan in… has anyone done anything like this?

The thinking is I could use my main account to get in Magic Kingdom. Then use the two one day tickets to get in Hollywood and Epcot…. The. Use my original ticket to park hop animal kingdom right at 2. I don’t need to be in the park for very long, so I should be able to make it to the airport on time….

Thoughts?!? Help me plot my own insanity.

Could I make two more separate Disney accounts? My main account uses my first and last name. Perhaps my second account could use my first middle and last name, and the third account could use my middle and last name. Then I could buy two more tickets, one on each account and use different fingers to scan in… has anyone done anything like this?
Yes this should work. I don’t know how you’d pull it off without some element like this.

I think you can still go to a ticket booth and buy a ticket without using the app.

I haven't BUT! Back in 2018 (on my 1st WDW trip) bumped into a couple doing just that! I was on the bus PH from HS to Epcot, they saw my 1st visit pin and we got to talking. They'd already hit up AK, finishing HS, and moving to Epcot to then go to MK and finally to the Airport to move to DL. They were doing 1 thing in every park. I can't remember what all of it was but I remember that they did EE at AK and highly recommended it to me (it became my favorite ride ever!) and they were going to hit the Coca Cola international flavors for Epcot.

I remember reading there was someone and following them on their trip, maybe they were from CA but I can't remember.

FYI: I will be attempting this on NOV 7. I’m just going to buy an extra ticket under a separate account to give me enough time.

Then I can do some park hopping…. It’s still going to be tight… 😬

Question though. If I go into the park using a different account / MagicBand. Will scanning my real main magicband at a Disney photographer still work with my main memory maker or will it be disabled unless I scan into the park with my main magicband/ account?

FYI: I will be attempting this on NOV 7. I’m just going to buy an extra ticket under a separate account to give me enough time.

Then I can do some park hopping…. It’s still going to be tight… 😬

Question though. If I go into the park using a different account / MagicBand. Will scanning my real main magicband at a Disney photographer still work with my main memory maker or will it be disabled unless I scan into the park with my main magicband/ account?
Just link your john doe ticket DME to your friends and family list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter