Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

I don’t know if anyone else has been trying to book Port Adventures and Palo dining today. What a nightmare! o_OI started early this morning but I guess not early enough. Palo is completely sold out for Brunch and it won’t let me book a table for 3 for dinner, not for any night at all! Wow, lots of Platinum people out there. I also saw some of the port excursions were sold out as well. This is the first cruise that I have experienced this. I must say I am disappointed, I guess I will just try to snag a reservation once we board, fingers crossed.

Try booking Palo for a table for 4. I read this little trick years ago. I don't know if it will work, but it can't hurt.

I would keep checking at all hours all times you never know what might open
Everyone will be trying soon and then everyone will be trying once they get on the ship! It’s going to be crazy !!

I was afraid something like this would happen, just like trying to book this cruise the first day. Thankfully, DCL opens more reservations at each new level’s check in date, and more on embarkation day. Always keep checking.

I saw the list of excursions available and sold out for our sailing. So far the ones we want are still open, and I hope they stay that way until the 24th.

We booked a Disneyland weekend trip today, too, for September. I need more Disney!

I don’t know if anyone else has been trying to book Port Adventures and Palo dining today. What a nightmare! o_OI started early this morning but I guess not early enough. Palo is completely sold out for Brunch and it won’t let me book a table for 3 for dinner, not for any night at all! Wow, lots of Platinum people out there. I also saw some of the port excursions were sold out as well. This is the first cruise that I have experienced this. I must say I am disappointed, I guess I will just try to snag a reservation once we board, fingers crossed.
Yep lots sold out including some of the tastings. They must have some opens for the next round of people.

I saw on excursion was for a Luau on Sunday night , I remember someone here was wondering about that because they usually don’t have one Sunday night on one of the islands.

I have a list of which excursions are available on which days, and any that were sold out by early morning if anyone wants it. Two of the ones we were looking at are sold out, which made it an easy choice in that port, assuming the third option is still available by the time our booking window opens. Let me know if anyone wants the list.

Question - I’m wondering if it would be a waste it not to bother getting a pass to the Rainforest Room - I’m thinking it’s going to be packed and be a frustrating waste instead of relaxing but I could be wrong - I’m used to the bigger ships with the bigger spas - what do y’all think ?? With everything booking up I’m just wondering if it would be worth it??

I have a list of which excursions are available on which days, and any that were sold out by early morning if anyone wants it. Two of the ones we were looking at are sold out, which made it an easy choice in that port, assuming the third option is still available by the time our booking window opens. Let me know if anyone wants the list.
I would love that - thanks!

As of yesterday morning, these are the excursions numbers. You will have to cross-reference them with the DCL site:

Hilo has: 03 29 22 06 09 21 41 30 31 23 28 43 27 14 26 36 10 40 24 25
Sold out: 39 33 37 38 35

Nawiliwili (day 1) has: 12 32 08 36 04 10 31 38 21 02 23
Sold out: 34

Nawiliwili (day 2) has: 30 12 34 32 05 13 08 36 04 10 06 38 21 02 01, 23

Kahului has: 01 38 03 40 46 31 48 08 45 44
Sold out: 02 26

I hope they will add more spaces to some of the sold out options. I got this list from someone else, so I don’t know how accurate it is, but it will be close.

As of yesterday morning, these are the excursions numbers. You will have to cross-reference them with the DCL site:

Hilo has: 03 29 22 06 09 21 41 30 31 23 28 43 27 14 26 36 10 40 24 25
Sold out: 39 33 37 38 35

Nawiliwili (day 1) has: 12 32 08 36 04 10 31 38 21 02 23
Sold out: 34

Nawiliwili (day 2) has: 30 12 34 32 05 13 08 36 04 10 06 38 21 02 01, 23

Kahului has: 01 38 03 40 46 31 48 08 45 44
Sold out: 02 26

I hope they will add more spaces to some of the sold out options. I got this list from someone else, so I don’t know how accurate it is, but it will be close.
awesome - thanks much!

We got our 6A room assigned too. No upgrades. I think the room will be fine but I cannot find any useful pictures/reviews online to see what it's really like.

It's crazy that so much is selling out already but I guess not totally surprising since, originally, much of the boat was platinum.

Fingers crossed anything is left. We still have to wait until the 24th.

awesome - thanks much!
As of this morning the following are the ones showing sold out.
Hilo- 39, 33 & 35
Nawiliwili Day 3- 34 & 32
Nawiliwili Day 4- 30, 13, 06 & 33
Kahului- 44, 02 & 26

I hope this helps. I keep trying to get a reservation for Palo but no luck.:sad:
Also all of the tastings with the exception of one are all sold out. I hope they plan on opening other spots for everything along the way! I am looking for a little Disney Magic herepixiedust:

Roll call - Who is going?
WDWEPCOT - DH and Myself
AHain - DH, DD (22) & Myself - 39th Wedding Anniversary
BelleInBlue - DH & Myself
Braysmommy -
Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24) cabin 8036
DisneyCruiseGirl - Mother & Myself
DisneyCruising - DH & Myself - BTB
DisneyMagicGirl - DD (20), Child (12), Child (10), Child (4) & Myself
Diznymom - DH & Myself
Dtrain - DW & Myself
Eeyore54Fred - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
EpcotKilterFan - Mother & Myself
Figment52 - BTB
Gilsan - DH, DD (14) & Myself
GoofyNewfie - BTB
Gourt - DH, DD (23) & Myself
Kathleena - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
Kelsanna - Best Friend & Myself - BTB
Mom4fun - DH, DS (19) & Myself
NAB - DH & Myself
NASCAR8820 - DW & Myself
NonnaJoa - DH, DD (28) & Myself - 60th B-Day Celebration
Nutty4Disney - DH & Myself - 20th Wedding Anniversary
Scrapycruiser - DH & Myself
ShellB8585 - DH & Myself - 10th Wedding Anniversary
Sig - DH, DS (19) & Myself
So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21), DD (20), & Myself
So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18)
Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Our Hawaiian Expert
SpaceCanada - DH & Myself - 15th Wedding Anniversary
Sunshine1259 - DH & Myself
Tinker&Belle - DH, DD (12) , DD (10) & Myself
S.Martin - DH, DS (3), DS (4) & myself

Good Afternoon Cruise Peeps!
i will be updating our listing today adding names, room # and characters and any other info that has been provided

I’ll try and copy and paste which excursions are sold out to the first page for everyone

FYI - FE, Recipe Exchange and Postcard Exchange all close FEB 15
I will send out groups via private message once we close
If you would like to be in both FE groups please let me know
Thanks!!

Good Afternoon Cruise Peeps!
i will be updating our listing today adding names, room # and characters and any other info that has been provided

I’ll try and copy and paste which excursions are sold out to the first page for everyone

FYI - FE, Recipe Exchange and Postcard Exchange all close FEB 15
I will send out groups via private message once we close
If you would like to be in both FE groups please let me know
Thanks!!

Can we please join both fe groups please DH, DS (3), DS (4) & myself stateroom 7131

Yes you can = I will sign you up - working on that right now - Do you have your stateroom # ?
Thanks!

S. Martin
you need 10 post to receive private messages - would you please post 8 times in this thread so you have 10 post? you can just post HI! or anything you would like.
thanks!

Good Evening Fellow Cruise Peeps!
I believe I have everything updated that I can update = Please let me know if I missed anything , spelled something wrong - or just messed it up!!! If you listed a character - I added it.

If you received your stateroom # please let me know and I will update our listing.

I posted on the first page :
Tasting List
Sold Out Excursion Listing
Formal / Semi / Pirate Night Dates
If you have anything else - let me know and I will post to our first page.
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter