Hello Tag Fairy

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
My daughter wishes that the tag fairy would find her mother's posts and spread their magic...sign ahead says drawbridge and darn, I don't even have a pencil!!!

I know the day I felt special was when the tag fairies visited me..
tag her tag her

clap clap clap clap clap

This is interesting: Who (or what) is the tag fairy and what can she do for me?

you did it!! see if you believe and clap really loud you too can be visited!!

hey tag fairies can you kill my plowman, my wolf and my fox?
(or do you have any connections?) ;)

I DO BELIEVE IN TAG FAIRIES.....I DO BELIEVE IN TAG FAIRIES. MAYBE IF I CLICK MY HEELS TOGETHER 3 TIMES........MAYBE, JUST MAYBE.........:)

Oh man! I really wish the tag fairies would visit me! I'm stuck in my office at work - with no windows - and 30 minutes left til quit'n time! Any body have have a sledge hammer I can borrow - I'm thinking my office really needs a window!

...and yes I really do believe pigs can fly!

Tag fairies are magical wonderful beings that visit you and add "tags" to under your screen name. You will know if you have been tagged because only tag fairies can do "colored tags" they do a great deal of research to make your tag special and they usually end up making someones day.. Rumer has it is you clap enough they will appear :)

we love you tag fairies!

You put a smile on my face, what a great way to end an awful day!!!!

Thank you Tag Fairy

Don't forget to clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but the plowman is still alive... I guess the tag fairies aren't into murder for hire :eek:

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap.......

Thank you tag fairies--good things come to those who wait!! Now do you think we could get the tag fairy to go after Mother Nature to tell her NO MORE SNOW!! Thanks..you made my day!!

No they have a mission to kill the plowman...
tag fairies keep focused..
kill the plowman

If theres no more snow.....then theres no more PLOWMAN!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter