Hello Tag Fairy

I'm not so sure that the tag fairies are hired guns. :cool:
Don't blame the plowman, Ann, I say you should take it up with that darned groundhog in PA!!

Judy:jester:

I want to be tagged too!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, ClapClap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, ClapClap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, ClapClap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, ClapClap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, CLap, CLap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, CLap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Is this enough???????

My favorite color is purple...

I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe

and

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap,

We can't get out of our driveways because the plowman is in hiding;)
All of our time is spent in front of the computer and out of the cold!

Wow, I had seen this post but did not take the time to read it. I wished I would have, I would have started clapping much sooner.

Dear Tag Fairy,

I do not really care what color you pick for me. Anyone would be great. Please tag me! :0)

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

Hope everyone has a great day with the tag fairy.

Do the tag fairies visit the UK too?? I really hope so!:)

Hoping the tag fairies see this upcoming honeymooner all the way across the ocean..........................:Pinkbounc

Clap clap clap......................:Pinkbounc

YEAH!!!!!! The tag fairies found me.:D I knew they were real. All you have to do is believe........they will come!:teeth:

Thanks, tag fairies.

P.S. What CAN I do for you, besides tell everyone how great you are?

Do they like fairy pins?

Claping very hard and believing.

:teeth:

Aren't TFS just the greatest ?

They are everywhere watching...waiting.....oooooooh

Bette

So tired of winter. Need sunshine soon.
clap
clap
clap
clap
clap
clap
clap

Hello Tag Faries,

I want to be tagged too!! I am going on my first cruise and feel like a kid at Christmas time. Can't wait for March 22nd. I love this forum, and love Tink!! I even bought a new t-shirt with her beautiful picuture on it just for this cruise. So I do believe in fairies and their pixie dust, and clap,clap, clap, to infinity!!!!!

Mowanda

have you been hanging around my house? how'd you know i have NO extra time???

I found this thread yesterday but I was too shy to ask the tag fairies to tag me! I'm not usually a shy person but here goes . . . I would really like to be tagged too!

Imagine me clapping my hands and jumping up and down . . . waiting for some tag fairy dust to cover me!!!!

I do believe, I do, I do, I do - just ask my co-workers they'll tell 'ya!

Me too! Me too! ...sniff... I feel so...so...so...tagless!

To give the tag fairies some useful info...I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom who loves DCL, WDW, all things Disney and any crafts she can get ahold of.

Come on TFs...tag me!

wow! hope you didnt get too tired flying over the ocean TF!

Thank you so much:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter