People have reported that the nutella waffle is still available in the morning, just not after 11:00? None of it makes sense...
I have a friend who just got back from a trip with her girls and wasn't able to get it, it's what she was really looking forward to. I don't know, I just know what I heard from her and news from DFB.

When I was there on 10/13 I was able to order the nutella and fruit waffle. I honestly don't remember what time of day it was.

Has everyone forgotten Churros? I find that the breakfast of champions.

our March trip is going to be churro themed. My daughter is obsessed with them (and I of course enjoy them too). We are going to try to find as many churros (different varieties of them) as we can in the parks. (Not hit every regular churro stand in every park but prob a lot of them lol)

They've taken the nutella waffle off the menu, unfortunately, so no chance of getting that. You can get a funnel cake, hand dipped corn dog or sweet and spicy chicken waffle. Unfortunately none of those are breakfast foods in my book.

they had the Nutella waffle today. It’s not listed on the app but you could order it. Same with the pumpkin sundae- not listed in the app but you can order it.

Day 4: 10/25 Animal Kingdom 8a-6p

Arrived at toll booths at 7:10. Shocked to find out that they were already letting people through!!!

Straight into Pandora to FOP in line at 7:35 and line started moving immediately. No clear posted time. Wife took kids and I did swap. Took them 50 to totally through and off.

Went to Navi River next to stay ahead of lines plus whole family can ride. Navi said 30 was 22

Back to FOP with my swap +2 headed over to Everest at 9:35.

Everest said 35 was 20. Wife child swapped it. Then we did stand by again to save whole family worth of child swaps for later. Second Everest said 45 was 30. While waiting we saw several cavalcades. AK is by far easiest to randomly see them compared to other parks.

Went to Tough to Be a Bug said 20 was 16

Head to Yak and Yeti reservation at 11:45 seated almost immediately. Finished and out at 12:50

Looked at Monkeys for a moment than went to 1:30 UP! Birds show at 1:10 and got seated in theater which is nice because it is shaded over headed.

Watched a guy argue with CMs over the bottom strap untie mainly because he refused to correct when asked.

Did Jungle Trek then back to Everest for our two sets of child swaps finished both those by 3:00 (second swap got caught in cleaning cycle)

Went to Gorilla Falls and saw the baby and other animals. Next stopped at Safari (3:38) said 15 was 8. They were loading every row. Very hot due to installed dividers, much less air flow.

Got some Dole Whips in Africa.

Went to Navi River for one last family ride at 5:05 said 50 was 45, FOP was listed at 55 so it was a tough swallow but we wanted to do one last thing all together and my youngest daughter has an unexplainable fascination with the movie Avatar and she was going nuts first Navi River trip.

That wraps up our trip we were supposed to do 5 days and end with MK tomorrow and fly home late. Between melt downs, exhaustion, and just being sweaty and gross we know it is not feasible to board a plane after a park day. Lucky we have this option due to Covid unexpiring tickets and we can save day 5 for later.

That wraps up my just the facts non biased trip reports. When I get time in the next day I will type my overall thoughts and opinions for how it is here.

Last edited:
Day 4: 10/25 Animal Kingdom 8a-6p

Arrived at toll booths at 7:10. Shocked to find out that they were already letting people through!!!

Straight into Pandora to FOP in line at 7:35 and line started moving immediately. No clear posted time. Wife took kids and I did swap. Took them 50 to totally through and off.

Went to Navi River next to stay ahead of lines plus whole family can ride. Navi said 30 was 22

Back to FOP with my swap +2 headed over to Everest at 9:35.

Everest said 35 was 20. Wife child swapped it. Then we did stand by again to save whole family worth of child swaps for later. Second Everest said 45 was 30. While waiting we saw several cavalcades. AK is by far easiest to randomly see them compared to other parks.

Went to Tough to Be a Bug said 20 was 16

Head to Yak and Yeti reservation at 11:45 seated almost immediately. Finished and out at 12:50

Looked at Monkeys for a moment than went to 1:30 UP! Birds show at 1:10 and got seated in theater which is nice because it is shaded over headed.

Watched a guy argue with CMs over the bottom strap untie mainly because he refused to correct when asked.

Did Jungle Trek then back to Everest for our two sets of child swaps finished both those by 3:00 (second swap got caught in cleaning cycle)

Went to Gorilla Falls and saw the baby and other animals. Next stopped at Safari (3:38) said 15 was 8. They were loading every row. Very hot due to installed dividers, much less air flow.

Got some Dole Whips in Africa.

Went to Navi River for one last family ride at 5:05 said 50 was 45, FOP was listed at 55 so it was a tough swallow but we wanted to do one last thing all together and my youngest daughter has an unexplainable fascination with the movie Avatar and she was going nuts for Navi River trip.

That wraps up our trip we were supposed to do 5 days and end with MK tomorrow and fly home late. Between melt downs, exhaustion, and just being sweaty and gross we know it is not feasible to board a plane after a park day. Lucky we have this option due to Covid unexpiring tickets and we can save day 5 for later.

That wraps up my just the facts non biased trip reports. When I get time in the next day I will type my overall thoughts and opinions for how it is here.

May I asked how you got to turnstiles so early?? Did you drive, take a bus, Etc??? I will be there next Sunday and this sounds like the plan for me!!!!

Not really sure where to ask this...

Do the Starbucks locations (both inside each theme park and any outside the park entrance(s) have a full Starbucks menu? We like to get the sous vide bacon egg bites as a super fast but not super carby breakfast, and otherwise aren't breakfast people but need a little something to start our days. We would be happy with those for breakfast if we could get them but don't want to count on them if the Starbucks don't do a full "regular store" menu.

Thank you!

IMHO MK has always been rough finding food for breakfast.

We used to get a chocolate croissant at Gaston's or a the cat tail at Cheshire Cafe. Those and maybe some stuff at Starbuck's is all our son will eat. Unfortunately, Gaston's doesn't seem to the the croissant, and Cheshire Cafe isn't open. Cosmic Ray's has the cat tail, but they don't open until 10:30. So, it's just gotten even worse.

At sleepy hollow they have the nutella and fruit waffle, i consider that excellent breakfast, lunch , dinner, snack food ;D

That's what I was counting on, until I heard the rumors about it's removal and didn't see it on the menu on the web anymore.

People have reported that the nutella waffle is still available in the morning, just not after 11:00? None of it makes sense...

Oh, I hope so.

Has everyone forgotten Churros? I find that the breakfast of champions.

In July, we couldn't find a single churro cart in MK. I am not a huge fan of WDW churros; I prefer DLR ones. Our son likes any churro. I didn't realize that the carts were open now. Where have you seen one? Thanks

I bel
Not really sure where to ask this...

Do the Starbucks locations (both inside each theme park and any outside the park entrance(s) have a full Starbucks menu? We like to get the sous vide bacon egg bites as a super fast but not super carby breakfast, and otherwise aren't breakfast people but need a little something to start our days. We would be happy with those for breakfast if we could get them but don't want to count on them if the Starbucks don't do a full "regular store" menu.

Thank you!

Yes they do plus some other items like a Mickey cinnamon roll. I’m not sure about the egg bites specifically but they had all the other Starbucks breakfast items. We got drinks and food there in magic kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

In July, we couldn't find a single churro cart in MK. I am not a huge fan of WDW churros; I prefer DLR ones. Our son likes any churro. I didn't realize that the carts were open now. Where have you seen one? Thanks

I know of one in the hub on the way to Liberty Square. I don't know where else they may be right now.

So churros carts are a thing there? I’ve heard some folks says churros aren’t as big of a deal at WDW like they are at DL so that makes me so happy to hear! Do they do holiday flavors too?

Got a couple questions for everyone:

1. How early have the first Disney buses to AK been picking up from the resorts? Also, has there been a lineup waiting to get on and how early?

2. Is it possible to rack up multiple child swaps to use for later? We used to do this all the time pre-COVID, but tried our first day yesterday at HS and they wouldnt even let us get a second one until we used our 1st one from a previous ride. However I see a previous poster on here just say they racked up multiple ones at AK. What is the deal?

So churros carts are a thing there? I’ve heard some folks says churros aren’t as big of a deal at WDW like they are at DL so that makes me so happy to hear! Do they do holiday flavors too?

They only have 1 flavor: original. They aren't the same recipe, and they are smaller. I don't think the ones at WDW are nearly as good as the ones at DLR. Often the ones at DLR are warm; whereas, we always get cold, and sometimes hard, ones at WDW.

They only have 1 flavor: original. They aren't the same recipe, and they are smaller. I don't think the ones at WDW are nearly as good as the ones at DLR. Often the ones at DLR are warm; whereas, we always get cold, and sometimes hard, ones at WDW.

Oh, such sadness but glad to be prepared. I will greatly miss the sugarplum holiday ones this year. I’ll have to find another treat to enjoy instead.

May I asked how you got to turnstiles so early?? Did you drive, take a bus, Etc??? I will be there next Sunday and this sounds like the plan for me!!!!

This will be one of the points in my wrap up. If you can, drive drive drive! It was worth $25 a day to have total control of my own destiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter