Here We Come - Fantasy Western Caribbean on October 14th

We are going!
John - 56, Liz - 55 (lizarjay), Annie 20.
Hoping to find fun dinner table partners for enjoyable conversation. We have military connections and like football and getting all decked out for events like formal night, Hallloween and of course Pirate Nite.
YO HO! YO HO!

So is there any chance of still taking part in this FE program? My kids were really looking forward to this. This is our first cruise and it's for my youngest's 10th birthday!

So is there any chance of still taking part in this FE program? My kids were really looking forward to this. This is our first cruise and it's for my youngest's 10th birthday!
Not sure the list is still open, but my family is going & we would love to participate with yours! We can exchange info & cabin #. We are getting so excited!!! We are a family of 5 (twin 14 year old boys, a 5 year old girl, and mom & dad.

Room for two more?
Keith and Melissa (47)
Anniversary/Birthday cruise
Cabin-6016
Perhaps the 3 of us who recently joined could swap between us three? I'd be willing to gather info & email out spreadsheet to the other participants. Let me know if interested.

Hi everyone was wondering if this cruise is doing Fish Extenders. My husband and I were just lucky enough to book this cruise, and we love ❤️ handing out gifts.

Hi everyone was wondering if this cruise is doing Fish Extenders. My husband and I were just lucky enough to book this cruise, and we love ❤️ handing out gifts.
I believe the organizer closed the list a couple weeks earlier, but my family is interested in doing fish extender maybe we could start a second group for late comers? I'd be willing to make spreadsheet of cabins and participants. Let me know or send me a message.

Perhaps the 3 of us who recently joined could swap between us three? I'd be willing to gather info & email out spreadsheet to the other participants. Let me know if interested.
I would like to join your group for the FE. It will be myself and 2 daughters?

Not sure the list is still open, but my family is going & we would love to participate with yours! We can exchange info & cabin #. We are getting so excited!!! We are a family of 5 (twin 14 year old boys, a 5 year old girl, and mom & dad.
I would like to join your group for the FE. It will be myself and 2 daughters?
Great! Please email me your cabin # names, ages, and each persons favorite color, favorite character, and one thing your really into. I'm getting together a spreadsheet of the interested families by Friday and emailing the swaps to everyone on Saturday. My email is melissa@sonnerelectric.com or you can PM me on this dis board.

Please email me your cabin # names, ages, and each persons favorite color, favorite character, and one thing your really into. I'm getting together a spreadsheet of the interested families by Friday and emailing the swaps to everyone on Saturday. My email is melissa@sonnerelectric.com or you can PM me on this dis board. If interested, please email by Friday 9/15.

Please email me your cabin # names, ages, and each persons favorite color, favorite character, and one thing your really into. I'm getting together a spreadsheet of the interested families by Friday and emailing the swaps to everyone on Saturday. My email is melissa@sonnerelectric.com or you can PM me on this dis board. If interested please email me by 9/15.

Room for two more?
Keith and Melissa (47)
Anniversary/Birthday cruise
Cabin-6016
Please email me your cabin # names, ages, and each persons favorite color, favorite character, and one thing your really into. I'm getting together a spreadsheet of the interested families by Friday and emailing the swaps to everyone on Saturday. My email is melissa@sonnerelectric.com or you can PM me on this dis board. If interested need your info by 9/15.

Would still love to join a FE I had no power or internet due to Irma. So I'm sorry that I didnt respond earlier. Let me know and how many is on a list Thank you

Elizabeth, last chance to join in on the fish extender for this group. I'm closing Saturday so everyone has several weeks to prepare surprises for their family's cabin. So far we have 3 participating cabins.

Elizabeth, last chance to join in on the fish extender for this group. I'm closing Saturday so everyone has several weeks to prepare surprises for their family's cabin. So far we have 3 participating cabins.
Elizabeth, getting ready to close out the list for this FE. We are a little less than a month away, so please let me know if you want to be included!

Please email me your cabin # names, ages, and each persons favorite color, favorite character, and one thing your really into. I'm getting together a spreadsheet of the interested families by Friday and emailing the swaps to everyone on Saturday. My email is melissa@sonnerelectric.com or you can PM me on this dis board. If interested need your info by 9/15.
Miblue 2369 please confirm you guys are interested in joining the late group for FE on this cruise. getting ready to close out the list for this FE. We are a little less than a month away, so please let me know if you want to be i

We are going!
John - 56, Liz - 55 (lizarjay), Annie 20.
Hoping to find fun dinner table partners for enjoyable conversation. We have military connections and like football and getting all decked out for events like formal night, Hallloween and of course Pirate Nite.
YO HO! YO HO!
Decked out, getting ready to close out the list for this FE. We are a little less than a month away, so please let me know if you want to be included.

Hi everyone, I just read all the posts and it looks like the FE's are closed is this right? If not we would love to be included. Sorry we are so late to the party. This is our 13th cruise and traveling is me, my husband and our daughter (10). Also my daughter is kind of shy and I was wondering if there were any other 10-12 year old girls on the cruise who would want to communicate a little before the cruise. Thanks. Can't wait for the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter