Hey! You had your trip, this time I'm in charge! Nicki & Todd LIVE!! Completed :(

Joining also since I'm overlapping your trip! We've grown from a group of 4 to a group of 6, so if you see a bunch of loud New Englanders, track me down and say hi! I'll keep my eyes open for you guys - hope you have a great time! :thumbsup2

Joining in and looking forward to the reviews!

Hope you have more reservations in place than your last trip :lmao:

YAY, I'm the first to sign up :cool1:. I LOVE your live reports :lovestruc. I feel like I'm there right along with you :grouphug:. Can't wait :thumbsup2!!

Yay, my first reader! Hope you enjoy the reviews!

I'm in! Hopefully sometime during my trip we'll run into each other.

That would be great!

This is going to be good! Can't wait :cool1:

Happy to have you along!

Awesome, I'm in!

Hi hon! Glad you are here!

Tsk tsk tsk. I'm not sure I can follow this review for several reasons: 1) I was NOT first (blew that one, didn't you Nic?); 2) you've not posted on my dining review and 3) because I miss you too darn much.

Okay...I'll stick around. Now back to read at the beginning.

***Okay, I read intros and am all caught up. Todd is one handsome dude--and funny too! :)

You are, however, missing one important element in making the trip perfect. I'll let you see if you can figure out what it is. ;)

:lmao: Uh oh, I screwed up! And who are you kidding, you know you are in for this! Todd is a cutie isnt he? :love:

What am I missing? Hmmm...I need to think on this!

So excited can't wait!! :banana: Heading there for our first F&W festival in Nov. and catching the tail end of it!!

Welcome! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE F&W...our goal is to try everything :rotfl2:

I'm excited to read this one, I loved your last food report!

Happy to have you back for more! This is going to be fun because Todd cannot change anything :lmao:

:wave: hi we are going to be there from the 21st through the 31st. crossing my fingers for the weather. first trip in oct we had record heat. last year our trip in dec had record cold. really shooting for average weather this trip. anyway have a great trip.

kate

Hi Kate! We may run into each other...the weather looks to be in the mid 80's with some clouds...as long as the rain stays away I am happy

Yes! Nothing like a live MickeyNicki food review to get me excited for my trip.

Hope this will rev you up for your trip, when are you going?

:woohoo: in on page 1 ........... I am getting better!

Now going back to read! :rotfl2:

Hi Karin! How are you and Tom? Your pics from Mara make me want to go over there to try that stew in a bread bowl...YUM!

Fantastic! Can't wait to read another MickeyNicki dining review!:banana:

I cant wait to write one! :rotfl:

Count me in!:thumbsup2

Welcome aboard!

oooh I'm following along too! Your dining reports are so entertaining:lmao: Happy Birthday a little early! I am turning the big 40 in 3 weeks, but our Disney trip is set for April:lovestruc I'll be ok celebrating a little late! now to just sit tight and wait for the ride to begin:rotfl2:

Count me in! Super excited to read your reviews---we aren't going until February so I need all the reviews I can get to pass the months a little more quickly. That, plus it's not too late to change some ADRs if something gets a Nicki rave review. :thumbsup2

Ann

Hi Ann! Hope I do not mess up your reviews too much :lmao:

Not bad...not bad..page two and if I was not starting my next Food Report...I could have been a contender!!! :rotfl2:

Excited for your reviews and to know where you are eating and when.

We will be there at the same time for part of your stay so we must wave at least to each other!!! :flower3:

Hope to see you at the F&W! Can you believe our trips are finally coming up in a matter of days? Its been a long wait huh?

Yay! Loved the last one, can't wait for this one!!

Hope you enjoy this one!

Someday I'll make it to the 1st page. Not today, I was stuck on Jury duty and just got to my computer. Wow, 10 days, I would love to be able to spend that much time at Disney. Can't wait to see your line-up. Be warned, I'm gonna hound you until you try sushi!!!

Hey girl, how are you? Better late than never I always say! I really really really want to get to Kona to try the sushi there, I hear it has mango and pineapple and stuff in it...the more to mask the fish right? :lmao:

Looking forward to reading all the details.

Welcome welcome...hope you enjoy the ride!

Joining also since I'm overlapping your trip! We've grown from a group of 4 to a group of 6, so if you see a bunch of loud New Englanders, track me down and say hi! I'll keep my eyes open for you guys - hope you have a great time! :thumbsup2

So many of us Disers going at the same time, this is gonna be a blast! Hope your trip is great too!

2nd page-bummer. Can't wait to read all about it!!

Hi Mary!

I'm here too. Looking forward to following along!

Welcome to the show!

I'm also joining! Looking forward to it also!

Happy to have you following our adventures in dining!

Joining in and looking forward to the reviews!

Hope you have more reservations in place than your last trip :lmao:

Hi Tanz! How are you and Zaheer? Post Disney blues getting you? Love your reviews! I have a dinner reservation for every single night except arrival night and my beloved knows he cannot change one of them! :laughing:

oooh I'm following along too! Your dining reports are so entertaining:lmao: Happy Birthday a little early! I am turning the big 40 in 3 weeks, but our Disney trip is set for April:lovestruc I'll be ok celebrating a little late! now to just sit tight and wait for the ride to begin:rotfl2:

I think 40 might be easier than 39 :lmao: Happy Early Birthday to you do girl! April is a nice time to go, the weather isnt that hot yet :thumbsup2

I'm in! I always enjoy reading your reports and dining reviews and the food pics are great! I hope you have a wonderful trip.

:lmao: Uh oh, I screwed up! And who are you kidding, you know you are in for this! Todd is a cutie isnt he? :love:

What am I missing? Hmmm...I need to think on this!

Yes, HE is.

And ha ha ha ha...you are so funny about not knowing what you are missing!

I'm in...I'll be there this weekend for my friends 29 again birthday...too bad I can stalk ya :scared1:...mmm maybe I can I just saw your dates I have 2 weekends to stalk ya hehehe I don't live far...Have fun and I always love following you along!
Micky

Hi Tanz! How are you and Zaheer? Post Disney blues getting you? Love your reviews! I have a dinner reservation for every single night except arrival night and my beloved knows he cannot change one of them! :laughing:

Hi Nicki! Zaheer and I are fine. Hope you and Todd are okay and excited about your upcoming trip! :cool1: Post Disney Blues are definitely setting in especially as it is constantly raining in the UK :eek:

Haha at having dinner reservations in place and DH knowing not to change any of them! Being on these boards is what is keeping me sane so can't wait to hear all about the food you eat.

Internet was down all day at work so I am on page 3! Still haven't missed any of the live stuff! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear what you have planned and then ultimately see what Todd changes! :upsidedow Never to early to start planning my next year's trip! (Who am I kidding, I already have a pencil'd in itinerary! :laughing:)

WooHoo! :cool1:

Can't wait! I love your live reports! We had such sucky internet signal on our last trip. It made me glad that I wasn't doing a live report.

Terri

Hooray...you started! :woohoo: I'm so glad you are doing a live report because I'll be there just 10 days after you, checking in the BWI on Nov. 9. So I'll be watching closely for your reviews. Are you still going to Shula's? I'm very tempted to give it a try but would have to cancel either Flying Fish or Citricos to do so. Are you dining at either of these two restaurants? Would love to see their current menus, as everything I've seen online is from August. Ok, I'll quit asking questions now and try to patiently wait for your live reviews to begin. popcorn::

Hi Nicki,
I can't wait for your reviews!! I always look forward to them. They're the best. 10 days at the BWI. What a great way to celebrate your birthday!! I'll be at DW 11/14 to 11/18 with free dining for my 62nd birthday!!!! You're just a baby. Wait till you have to say 60!! I can hardly say it or believe it. Have a great time. You guys always seem to have so much fun!!
Joan

I finally get to read one of your dining report's from the beginning! I've lurked in the past but I always come in halfway or when you're almost done. I'm excited to get in on the foodie action from day 1 now! :thumbsup2

Plus, reading your report will get me super excited for my upcoming January trip :woohoo: (As if I wasn't already!)

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter