Hey! You had your trip, this time I'm in charge! Nicki & Todd LIVE!! Completed :(

Nicki my DH & I will be there from 10/26 to 10/29!!! We should try & meet up!!

I also like mixed drinks & I do not like beer but DH loves it. And I am like your DH in the fact that I snack a lot. To the point that the girls at work have a nickname for me...MUNCHIE!!!:rotfl: And I have not tried sushi or lamb either.

I am so excited to be going in Oct. For years I have wanted to go but with the boys in school we always go in April or May so just DH & I this trip & I cannot wait!!

I love love love your reviews!! I was just thinking the other day I know Nicki has a trip planned soon where is her review and here it is! Now I just hope I can leave my Dec ADRs alone after reading your reviews. Although your reviews have swayed me to cancel and add things and I have never been disappointed!

I will be there Oct. 18-23. Can't wait to read your report! Maybe I will see you around as well. :)

Can't wait to read your reviews! We'll be at the BWI at the end of November; would love to hear your thoughts on it, too. Hope you have a great trip!

We are really looking forward to our stay at the BWI, we loved it back in 08 and hope it lives up to that trip!

And they have a really good lamb wrap at Tangerine. I used to get it all the time. It's one of my favorite CS meals on property.

I could try the chicken and lamb combo schwarma platter...that sounds good

Hey, I suffer from reservation-itis too!

I KNOW you do :lmao:

A combination of both? :lmao::lmao::lmao: The only thing missing in your intros is your "big sis" won't be there with you. :sad1:

Ha ha very funny! I really wish you and Mark would come down next Oct and do F&W with us..we would have a blast!

That man has a lot of guts...I certainly wouldn't mess with you...I've seen you in action.

But he is taller so I usually cave :rotfl:

:rotfl: This is so the conversations DH and I have been having. We are trying to get all of our ADRs in order, and I asked which places he'd like to return to. I get "that place where you eat in a car (Sci-Fi), the place with the margaritas (San Angel Inn) and some place with steak."

When asking him if he'd like to have lunch again at Brown Derby (mostly because I love their salad, less because I thought he'd care) I had to jog his memory---remember the place where they cut the ribbon when they open up, and we sat in a half-circle booth, and I got that awesome strawberry cheesecake you swiped? (insert crickets here) He had no clue!

Yup...names forget it but food? Yeah he will always remember that!

Hi, Nicki!! Love your reviews! Now that my DH and I have gone to WDW quite a few times, he reminds me of Todd a little. I used to be able to just book the ADR's with no input. He would just show up and eat. Now I have a little birdie on my shoulder tweeting all the time to be heard.

So glad you are back for more! Todd used to be a show up and eat guy but now he is getting too selective on me :laughing:

Nicki my DH & I will be there from 10/26 to 10/29!!! We should try & meet up!!

I also like mixed drinks & I do not like beer but DH loves it. And I am like your DH in the fact that I snack a lot. To the point that the girls at work have a nickname for me...MUNCHIE!!!:rotfl: And I have not tried sushi or lamb either.

I am so excited to be going in Oct. For years I have wanted to go but with the boys in school we always go in April or May so just DH & I this trip & I cannot wait!!

There are a few Disers meeting at the France Slushie stand at 1:30 on 10/27..can you make that?

DH has a humongous snack bowl that reads "Todd's Snacks, hands off and no one gets hurt!" Guess who gave him that?? ;)

Your husband sounds a lot like my husband.

Oh man, I feel your pain! :laughing:

I love love love your reviews!! I was just thinking the other day I know Nicki has a trip planned soon where is her review and here it is! Now I just hope I can leave my Dec ADRs alone after reading your reviews. Although your reviews have swayed me to cancel and add things and I have never been disappointed!

Hi Vicki! I will do my best not to mess with your Dec reservations...but no promises :rotfl:

I will be there Oct. 18-23. Can't wait to read your report! Maybe I will see you around as well. :)

Sounds good! Look for us at F&W of course :lmao:

Just caught up here!

I just love your conversation with Todd! :rotfl2: That could so have been Tom and me. :lmao: :lmao:
Only difference - Tom is the one who forgets the names of restaurants, but is very easygoing on WHERE we eat, and I am the constant changer - we changed most of our ADRs while we were there too! :laughing:

Can't wait for your trip to start - this should be so much fun! :thumbsup2

Joining in !! :cool1: Coming over from Kathy's TR.

Looking forward to a review of the Food and Drinks. YUM.

I am SO in, I love your reports, and I will be down right after you leave, Nov 2-9, so I will be reading your reviews very carefully !!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

I shouldn't be laughing because I know darn well my boyfriend would be the same way. Sadly, the man is 35 and has never stepped foot in WDW :scared1:

I'm going to have to indoctrinate him into the ways of the mouse & I know as soon as I do he will be the exact same way...at least I know what's coming!;)

I'm in! Disapointed though, :sad1: thought you were staying at POFQ with us, we are going to be there 10/23 to the 30th. I was looking forward to finally running in to you. 3 years ago I saw you in the bathroom of Cape May and it was like meeting a celebrity, I couldn't say anything! :rotfl2:

Subsribing and will follow along until we leave to help jazz me up for the trip. We have been planning this for a while for our 8th wedding anniversary.

Have a great time!

Wow Nicki, not even 2 days in and you're up to 5 pages? You are one popular girl around here!

I love it....Todd is 'The Stomach'! I'm totally going to greet him with that at our Slushie Meet!

Your husband sounds a lot like my husband.

Well hey, at least you girls have a guy who will make reservations...even if they change them. I can barely get my guy to agree to a sit down meal, much less an ADR! :rotfl2:

There are a few Disers meeting at the France Slushie stand at 1:30 on 10/27..can you make that?

DH has a humongous snack bowl that reads "Todd's Snacks, hands off and no one gets hurt!" Guess who gave him that?? ;)

That's funny:lmao:. I need one of those bowls.

We are planning on being in Epcot during the day of the 27th. We are attending MNSSHP that night but hopefully will try to meet up at 1:30 in France.:thumbsup2

Just caught up here!

I just love your conversation with Todd! :rotfl2: That could so have been Tom and me. :lmao: :lmao:
Only difference - Tom is the one who forgets the names of restaurants, but is very easygoing on WHERE we eat, and I am the constant changer - we changed most of our ADRs while we were there too! :laughing:

Can't wait for your trip to start - this should be so much fun! :thumbsup2

Good morning Karin - or is it afternoon by you :lmao: Glad to hear that I am not the only one that has a person who cannot remember anything, except the food that is :rotfl:

Joining in !! :cool1: Coming over from Kathy's TR.

Looking forward to a review of the Food and Drinks. YUM.

Happy to have you here!

love all your reviews can't wait for this one :goodvibes

Welcome back!

I am SO in, I love your reports, and I will be down right after you leave, Nov 2-9, so I will be reading your reviews very carefully !!:thumbsup2

So glad you enjoy them, hope you have a great trip too!

:rotfl2:

I shouldn't be laughing because I know darn well my boyfriend would be the same way. Sadly, the man is 35 and has never stepped foot in WDW :scared1:

I'm going to have to indoctrinate him into the ways of the mouse & I know as soon as I do he will be the exact same way...at least I know what's coming!;)

Sad thing is my hubby never used to be that way...too many trips to WDW has changed the man :rotfl2:

I'm in! Disapointed though, :sad1: thought you were staying at POFQ with us, we are going to be there 10/23 to the 30th. I was looking forward to finally running in to you. 3 years ago I saw you in the bathroom of Cape May and it was like meeting a celebrity, I couldn't say anything! :rotfl2:

Subsribing and will follow along until we leave to help jazz me up for the trip. We have been planning this for a while for our 8th wedding anniversary.

Have a great time!

Believe me, I am disappointed too...we really wanted POFQ but the AP discount didnt cover it and for just a few bucks more BWI was in our reach so we grabbed it....BWI is nice but we LOVE POFQ and will miss staying there again.

I wish you said hi in the bathroom...I know its awkward because of the location but I love meeting Disers! I remember that night, I met a celebrity chef in the lobby of BC on the way to the bathroom and on the way back I met another Diser, AngVT.

Hope you have a great stay and will see you there!

Wow Nicki, not even 2 days in and you're up to 5 pages? You are one popular girl around here!

I love it....Todd is 'The Stomach'! I'm totally going to greet him with that at our Slushie Meet!

Well hey, at least you girls have a guy who will make reservations...even if they change them. I can barely get my guy to agree to a sit down meal, much less an ADR! :rotfl2:

I am glad I started this review early or I would be way behind ;) Cannot wait to see you girl! Not long now!

That's funny:lmao:. I need one of those bowls.

We are planning on being in Epcot during the day of the 27th. We are attending MNSSHP that night but hopefully will try to meet up at 1:30 in France.:thumbsup2

That bowl is always full too...he loves all kinds of snacky stuff and nuts and licorice etc....I get the evil eye if my hand reaches into it :laughing:

Hope to see you at the Slushie Throwdown!

So around the same time as the "Italian Meal Debate" we run into the "Great Steak Debate". Le Cellier was booked at his request, we have not dined here in many moons and now it is a signature so we were interested in checking it out…except for one thing, the only signature thing about it is the cost! I have been reading so many reviews and they are not in favor of LC…too salty, poor quality of steak, very very costly and most importantly, nothing like a signature. I really wanted the Yachtsman again…so I started to plot my revenge for the Italian Job he pulled on me.

ME - (starting off subtle) So, I was reading some Dis reviews today

DH - When are you not doing that?

ME - (totally ignoring him) You know, LC is getting some bad reviews…people say the food is salty

DH - Sounds good to me

Rats! I knew I shouldn’t have started with that one, he loves salty foods! Lets try this again

ME - You know, the Yachtsman was soooo good when we ate there last and we are staying at the BWI so its super close

DH - That’s true but we already ate there, lets keep LC and see how it goes.

I let it go for a few weeks or so and then I tried again…but this time I decided to be more direct since beating around the bush wasn't working.

ME - I don’t want Le Cellier…I would much rather go to The Yachtsman (how's that for getting to the point?)

DH - Lets wait and see what Kathy and Mark say about it (he is talking about our BFF's, KatMark, who were eating there and coming to see us afterwards)

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, Kathy and Mark are here and they tell Todd the food was good but not worth the money….that seemed to do the trick because the next night he tells me I can cancel LC and book Shula's

ME - Shula's? We have one in Naples, why do we need to go to Shula's in WDW??

DH - Because we haven't done it before

Hmm…boy's got a point.

I'm enjoying reading your conversaion with your DH. :rotfl2: I don't think it's worth to burn 2 credits/OOP dinner at LC. I rather spend that in other signatures like Yachtsmans, FF, CG, Jiko, etc. You get the picture.... I don't think theme park signatures (LC and Brown Derby) live up to resort signatures.... IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter