Historical Race Weekend Sell Out Timing

The ONLY things you can not change after registration are EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and then GENDER (in that order). Everything else can be edited after the confirmation of your purchase.

Finally, don't dawdle like I did selecting a shirt size. Just pick something and move on; this can also be updated later.

ETA: name, email, date of birth, and gender are not editable after registering. Everything else can be easily changed so be as thorough as you feel comfortable during registration and know that you can update it later.

@GollyGadget
I was checking my PoT for the hundredth time today before the deadline for marathon weekend and noticed that I cannot update my shirt size. I can still update PoT and all the other superfluous questions. Appears this is different since last year as I'm a pretty reliable source 😁

I was checking my PoT for the hundredth time today before the deadline for marathon weekend and noticed that I cannot update my shirt size. I can still update PoT and all the other superfluous questions. Appears this is different since last year as I'm a pretty reliable source 😁

I know that it is editable after registration though. Just apparently not editable as far out as POT.

I know that it is editable after registration though. Just apparently not editable as far out as POT.
Can you still edit Disneyland? And maybe someone else can chime in about princess and springtime?

I'm curious for an estimate of when the sizing gets finalized.

And for anyone worried about shirt sizing, they have a booth at the expo to trade and in my experience it's always had the sizes I needed.

Can you still edit Disneyland? And maybe someone else can chime in about princess and springtime?

And for anyone worried about shirt sizing, they have a booth at the expo to trade and in my experience it's always had the sizes I needed.

I can still update my Princess shirt sizing.

It's been a few weeks for Marathon Weekend though. Tried to edit J's sizing since he's grown since April and I couldn't. Good to know we can try to swap it out at the Expo.

Disneyland shirt is not editable at this point in time.

just got a question about how race sell out works as Im thinking of trying to do the new disneyland halloween weekend . when they go on sale is similar to halloween party ticket . I got caught up in last years sale and hated how anyone joining later on had as much chnace as advancing from the wait area to the ticket sales area as much as someone who had been waiting hours . or do run event everyone gets straight into the sale section or people joining later on go to back of queue

just got a question about how race sell out works as Im thinking of trying to do the new disneyland halloween weekend . when they go on sale is similar to halloween party ticket . I got caught up in last years sale and hated how anyone joining later on had as much chnace as advancing from the wait area to the ticket sales area as much as someone who had been waiting hours . or do run event everyone gets straight into the sale section or people joining later on go to back of queue

Registration Run-Down w/ Images! (A comprehensive run-down of the registration process) & Part 2

The current system puts everyone into a queue before getting to the sale section. We don't know definitively whether those that enter the queue before the sale starts, or right at the sale start have any advantage, but is believed they are treated equally. We also don't know definitively whether people entering the queue after the sale start cut anyone in line, but the belief is they do not. The best advice for the current system is to use multiple devices with multiple different browsers. The same browser on the same device will yield the same single queue ID. Think of each unique device/browser as a lottery ticket. More tickets mean more chances.

just want to confirm - all these times are on the general on sale vs the clubrun dates correct? thanks!

@DopeyBadger sell out times for 2024 wine and dine (hopefully I did this right)

Links went live at opened at 9:37am FL time (link)
Queue opened at 10am FL time
10k sold out in 113 min (link)
5k sold out in 143 min (link)
HM sold out in 151 min (link)
Challenge sold out in 152 min (link)
New queue was still hovering at more than an hour when races sold out

OP updated! Thanks!

OP updated with 2025 Marathon Weekend data.

Start (link)
Goofy sold out in 53 min (link) *20th Anniversary
5k sold out in 69 min (link)
10k sold out in 79 min (link)
Dopey sold out in 92 min (link)
M sold out in 112 min (link)
HM sold out in 119 min (link)
omg one of those links is me! I've made it! I'm famous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter