***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!....COMPLETED!!

Hmmm, I sent something to Gilroy, CA too!! We will be in that neck of the woods in January!!

My sister (Esther B in TX) left me a voice mail saying she had received her package from Karen (I think that is who she said)!

She got a Sparkling Cinnamon jar, Christmas Cookie Room Spray and a hand crocheted doiley that Karen just "whipped up." The doiley has snowflakes in the middle, then a ring of dark green Christmas trees, then a band of white and edged in red. Esther said it is beautiful and is awed by the fact that you just whipped it up. She also said she sprayed the room scent and when her partner came home, she asked what kind of cookies Esther as baking! :rotfl: It sounds like those room sprays are great!

Esther says thanks and that she loves everything!

" The doiley has snowflakes in the middle, then a ring of dark green Christmas trees, then a band of white and edged in red. Esther said it is beautiful and is awed by the fact that you just whipped it up.

That is so cool. Sounds very pretty. :)

I received it today. Thank you so much! I received a small jar of Jack Frost, a small jar of Christmas Cookie, a red apple wreath votive, a white chocolate mint votive and a frosted glass with red snowflake votive holder. I love it all!

So glad it got there and I hope you enjoy!!!

My scent package :laughing: is an Alabama on it's way to ...... ;)

the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi! :cool1:

I had such a great day today! I took the entire Third Grade on a field trip to see Willy Wonka, Jr. (It was fabulous!) We stopped at a park to picnic and play afterward. The park is at the beach and was built by KaBoom! and volunteers after Katrina (It is awesome!). THEN, I came home to a wonderful box of gifts from my DIS friend, KimRaye!!! She sent me:

A Santa picture Shadow Box
A Mickey Trendy Tissue Box Cover - Did you make it? It's so neat!
A white, snowflake votive holder
A YC White Poinsettia candle - Pretty!
A Christmas cup with a pencil and candy cane
Two cookie cutters, a candy cane & snowman - Perfect for baking!
Jingling Holiday Bells Salt & Pepper Shakers - These are going on the table right after Thanksgiving!
A Snowman Stack of votives- Christmas Eve, Jack Frost, Balsam & Cedar - Cute!
Two Mistletoe votives - My hubby wants to know if Mistletoe candles work the same way that real Mistletoe does.?.
Two Christmas Cookie tarts
Two Christmas Cookie votives - I :love: Christmas Cookie!
And Even a Christmas Cookie Car Jar!

WOW! Thanks a million for such a generous, wonderful box! It was the icing on the cake of a fabulous day! :goodvibes

My yankee package arrived today from Trish, thanks so much.

I received a snowflake tart burner with 7 different tarts, (Jack Frost, eggnog, red apple wreath, christmas cookie, home sweet home, gingerbread, and sparkling cinnamon).

My yankee package arrived today from Trish, thanks so much.

I received a snowflake tart burner with 7 different tarts, (Jack Frost, eggnog, red apple wreath, christmas cookie, home sweet home, gingerbread, and sparkling cinnamon).

You are most welcome. I hope you enjoy them. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear of more arrivals.

Only a few more packages that need to be sent out.

I get home late tomorrow night.....we pack up in the morning, so I will catch up again Thursday morning.

Thank you Mrs Heppo for the great package. I received a beautiful basket that held a large Red Apple wreath jar candle, votive, and a votive burner. I cannot wait to try this out.

My sister (Esther B in TX) left me a voice mail saying she had received her package from Karen (I think that is who she said)!

She got a Sparkling Cinnamon jar, Christmas Cookie Room Spray and a hand crocheted doiley that Karen just "whipped up." The doiley has snowflakes in the middle, then a ring of dark green Christmas trees, then a band of white and edged in red. Esther said it is beautiful and is awed by the fact that you just whipped it up. She also said she sprayed the room scent and when her partner came home, she asked what kind of cookies Esther as baking! :rotfl: It sounds like those room sprays are great!

Esther says thanks and that she loves everything!

I'm so glad to hear that Esther received her package! I spent so much time at YC store picking out candles and sprays. I had a cold and wiffing the scents wasn't easy. LOL

It gives me alot of pleasure to include something I've crocheted in my exchanges. I'm happy to hear the doily is something she likes. I thought it looked nice with the candle sitting on it. ~ Karen / Princessariel

Sending a very big THANK YOU to Jessica (jwsqrdplus2) for an awesome package. I got:

Silver bells jar candle
Eggnog jar candle
box of Jack Frost tealights
mosaic Christmas votive holder
Santa Mickey antenna topper from Disneyland

Again, thank you. I loved it all.

(I know what you mean about Silver bells being white or blue. I thought the same thing) :rotfl:

was told I had to remove this post as it is only ok for my feelings to be hurt not someone elses

:thumbsup2 I hope you enjoy it. I wasnt sure if you had some kind of theme so the 2 candle toppers are snowmen things,,,I have never had a car warmer..let me know how it is...maybe my DH can get me one for xmas...afrter all I am a good girl(thats my story and I'm sticken to it!?:rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry I just saw this. We actually don't have a real theme I put stuff out all over so the toppers will get lots of use. I had a car warmer in my old car so this one can go in my new car. They give out a great scent so I was thinking of actually placing it in my fake tree so that I'll still get that real tree smell when I walk by. LOL

I am not what sure what is going on with my shipment but this is what it said this morning something must be wrong with the address i was given

RICHMOND,
VA, US 11/19/2008 6:40 A.M. INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE 11/19/2008 5:16 A.M. A CORRECT CITY OR TOWN IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

UPS reports mine was delivered to Gilroy, CA this afternoon. Hope you received it and like it. :)

TOMORROW is send by date!!
There are still 5-6 people that haven't reported mailing theirs out.
I will send out reminder PMS this afternoon.

was told I had to remove this post as it is only ok for my feelings to be hurt not someone elses

:( Sorry you feel that way, Amber.
I think you are blowing this all out of proportion.
I was trying to keep this to PMs, but you insist on posting publicly.
You were simply asked if you order from YC was sent as a split shipment, that was it!! You took things from there and was insulted to even be asked....that's one of the hosts jobs is to follow through.
Sorry your feelings were hurt. It wasn't meant to be. Just a simple question.

You were only asked to edit your post....not TOLD to, requested to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter