***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!....COMPLETED!!

My package is finally ordered. (sorry to my person for the delay) I kept trying to get to the store, but to no avail. Hopefully it will be processed fast. I'll post again when it goes out.

My package shows that it arrived at it's destination this moring!:yay:

::yes:: I picked it up with all the other mail that accumulated over 11 days of being gone :eek: You sure can tell it is holiday time by all the catalogs waiting :rolleyes:

Anyway, Gina sent me:
*YC Mistletoe candle in a jar....love this one. Smells like trees
*YC electric air freshener refills in Home Sweet Home....I have about 8 of these going right now while the house is for sale so refills are greatly appreciated...and they smell so good!!
*3 YC car jars in Christmas Cookie, Christmas Wreath and Christmas Eve...can't wait until I am due for a change

Also included was:
*3 cute reindeer votive holders
*DIS exchange 2008 ornament with a reindeer on it...very cute
*snowman ornament...I think I am sending this to DS. He is putting up his first Christmas tree this year (and we aren't :( )
*Stacked snowman decoration
*Star cookie cutter....great. I sent all mine to AZ already and needed something to cut out our gingerbread cookies. Now they will be a star instead of round :rotfl:
*light up holiday Minnie pen
4 mickey head shaped cinnamon ornaments that smell SOOO good. I am taking them to AZ to hang on the tree.
and *6 Disney candy canes

Thank you so much for everything, Gina. Glad to have you back in the exchanges again ::yes::

Just wanted to post and say that I was sent a confirmation email this afternoon that my order has been sent out! So it should be to its new home soon I would assume! I hope they like it!:thumbsup2

Mine went out today heading east (imagine that! :rolleyes: :teeth: )! They should be at their new homes Wed or Thurs.

It arrived last night:thumbsup2

Thank you so much Jessica. Lizzy is so happy with your selections and just loved the note from you.

Lizzy received:

Reindeer frosted votive holder (beautiful)
sm jar christmas cookie
sm jar sparkling cinnamon
Votives: Candy Apple, Cranberry Chutney, Pumpkin Pie, Frosted Pumpkin, Red Apple Wreath & Mulling Spices
Christmas Antenna topper (very cute. she replaced my sorcerer mickey already)

Thanks again.

Mine arrived too:cool1: I'm not sure who it is from, but great package.

I received:

2 beautiful leaf votive holders
2 beautiful flickering brown votive holders (they really do flicker when lit. It's shiney inside)
Votives: Blueberry Scone, Macintosh, Candied Apple, Mango Peach Salsa, Farmhouse Apple, Frosted Pumpkin, Cinnamon Stick, Black Cherry, Vanilla Carmel, Orchard Pear
Tart - Starfruit Orange (one of my all time favorites)

Super choices. Love them all. :love: Thanks so much.

Also, mine and dd's packages are set to go to the post office tomorrow morning. I'll post again when they are sent.

Yours is from mkluvsmickey ::yes::

Sounds great.

After Bec mails hers, that just leaves 3 more people to hear from.

It arrived last night:thumbsup2

Thank you so much Jessica. Lizzy is so happy with your selections and just loved the note from you.

Lizzy received:

Reindeer frosted votive holder (beautiful)
sm jar christmas cookie
sm jar sparkling cinnamon
Votives: Candy Apple, Cranberry Chutney, Pumpkin Pie, Frosted Pumpkin, Red Apple Wreath & Mulling Spices
Christmas Antenna topper (very cute. she replaced my sorcerer mickey already)

Thanks again.

Glad she liked everything. I had so much fun shopping for someone who dislikes florals as much as I do! I didn't even have to go to that part of the store!! :rotfl:

was told I had to remove this post as it is only ok for my feelings to be hurt not someone elses
I have a copy of your post, in case you need reminding of how you attempted to apologize for MY hurt feelings and yet humiliated me for something I never asked for! ALL I did was PUBLICLY thank you. For that, I should be publicly humiliated? :rolleyes: OUR HOSTESS was diligently doing her job, and NOT at my request - Thank You Nancy - and now YOUR feelings are hurt?! :sad2: Tough. Happy Holidays :santa:

Mine arrived too:cool1: I'm not sure who it is from, but great package.

I received:

2 beautiful leaf votive holders
2 beautiful flickering brown votive holders (they really do flicker when lit. It's shiney inside)
Votives: Blueberry Scone, Macintosh, Candied Apple, Mango Peach Salsa, Farmhouse Apple, Frosted Pumpkin, Cinnamon Stick, Black Cherry, Vanilla Carmel, Orchard Pear
Tart - Starfruit Orange (one of my all time favorites)

Super choices. Love them all. :love: Thanks so much.

I'm glad you liked everything! I think that tart was supposed to be a votive, :confused3 I guess I clicked wrong! :laughing: Enjoy!

My packages are in the mail---they came from home not the website, so hopefully will not take too long.:banana:

I have also received my packages ( Sorry for the delay in posting, but I am off on Thursday...so receipt of any packages Wednesday/Thursday will not be posted until Friday at work).

From Diana (DisneyBride03), I received a Snowflake Holiday Tin. It is a beautiful pressed tin basket that contains a medium jar candle and votive in Sparkling Cinnamon and a Crackle Wreath votive holder. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!:thumbsup2

The package from Dedejf contained Sparkling Snow votive and a Christmas Cookie tart, PLUS Crackle Holy Wreath votive holder and tart warmer. Very Beautiful:lovestruc

Tuesday was my birthday and it was really nice to have packages on my porch Wednesday and Thursday. :goodvibes

Thanks for both packages, I am looking forward to using them all at the Holiday Season.:santa:

Cindy

Thank you Mrs Heppo for the great package. I received a beautiful basket that held a large Red Apple wreath jar candle, votive, and a votive burner. I cannot wait to try this out.

I hope you enjoy it. Happy Holidays!!

My packages are in the mail---they came from home not the website, so hopefully will not take too long.:banana:

I have also received my packages ( Sorry for the delay in posting, but I am off on Thursday...so receipt of any packages Wednesday/Thursday will not be posted until Friday at work).

From Diana (DisneyBride03), I received a Snowflake Holiday Tin. It is a beautiful pressed tin basket that contains a medium jar candle and votive in Sparkling Cinnamon and a Crackle Wreath votive holder. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!:thumbsup2

The package from Dedejf contained Sparkling Snow votive and a Christmas Cookie tart, PLUS Crackle Holy Wreath votive holder and tart warmer. Very Beautiful:lovestruc

Tuesday was my birthday and it was really nice to have packages on my porch Wednesday and Thursday. :goodvibes

Thanks for both packages, I am looking forward to using them all at the Holiday Season.:santa:

Cindy

You're very welcome! I am so relieved to know it reached you safely and that you like what I sent! :woohoo: I'm brand new at participating in the exchanges but really tried to pick out something you would like. Happy Holidays! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Dede

Glad to hear of some more mailings :yay:

2 people left to check in and tell us they have mailed. Hope to hear from them soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter