***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!....COMPLETED!!

I ordered mine online this morning. I seem to be a bit behind everyone else:rolleyes1 So sorry--I don't check this thread very often as I forgot it existed. I think my recipient will like what I sent, however. :)

I think all packages are now sent or ordered....so we just wait for the rest of the arrivals ::yes::

I think we have a couple that have arrived and we need some people to check in and tell us what they got :)

Waiting for packages is a lot of fun.

There are still 8 people to receive and at least one that is confirmed as having arrived. Hopefully that person will check in with us soon!!

Spring YCE will start up the beginning of March!! :flower:

Please sign me up for a reminder for the next Yankee Candle exchange. :thumbsup2

I just checked and my package made it to it's destination state. Hopefully it will be delivered today or maybe tomorrow.:goodvibes

Received mine today!!:cool1:
From Girldreamer02
4 tarts farmHouse Apple ( Myfavorite scent!!)
1 small jar candeied Apple YUM!!
1 box of 12 count tealights Christmas cookie got to say these are now now my 2nd Favorite scent YUMMY!!!!!
Thank you so much these are great@

I just checked and my package made it to it's destination state. Hopefully it will be delivered today or maybe tomorrow.:goodvibes

It was delivered today! I got a great package from Debbie filled with lots of goodies!

I got:

2 snowflake votive holders (I eyed these when shopping for my buddies!)
12 votives; 2 in each of the following scents: Balsam and Cedar, Home Sweet Home, Gingerbread, Silver Bells, Jack Frost and Red Berry and Cedar.
and a small Christmas Wreath jar

Lots of old favorites and some new scents to try!

Thanks for a great package Debbie!

Just opened my package from Rebecca - Roberr1187 - everything smells so great!

Very pretty apple/leaf print tart burner
Cranberry Chutney pillar candle
Very cute snowman tea light holder with 12 scented tea light candles
Tarts: sweet strawberry, cherry lemonade, pumpkin pie, vanilla caramel, mandarin mimosa, autumn woods, boo-nilla, purr-chouli, home sweet home, autumn wreath, evening air, autumn gold and granny smith
Bag of tea lights (which I just ran out of :thumbsup2 )

THANK YOU! I love everything. What a great box to open after a long day of work!

I received mine today from roberrl187's DD, Lizzie.

Cute snowman ornament with votives in Jack Frost, Christmas Eve and Sage & Citrus.
Also a cute metal bicycle that holds 3 candles
And 13 more votives....3 Vanilla Lime, 3 Juicy Peach, 3 Juicy watermelon, 3 Pomegranate cider and 1 Trick or Treat.

Thank you, Lizzie. :teeth:

Another one received today!:banana: Mine was from clhcpaca and she sent me:
medium jar -- Christmas Wish
2 tarts -- Christmas Wish and Christmas Cookie
and an adorable set of Christmas cheese spreaders that I will definitely use this season! Thanks so much for everything, Cindy. I love it all!:thumbsup2

My package was waiting for me when I got home from work today!!

From clhcpaca (Cindy) I received:

Cranberry Chutney tarts (2)
Jack Frost tarts (2)
Berry Jam tarts (2)
Home For the Holidays tart
French Vanilla tart

A very pretty green votive holder

Sparkling Lemon votive
White Chocolate Mint votive

The cutest snowman incense burner with incense (5)

Thank you so much Cindy!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter