Hoping to bounceback for Free Dining next year.

You should be able to get it all included so long as the first day is within the time frame specified.

If they're in the same room, I know yes, for sure. I did ask this because I wasn't sure if next year it would just be me and DS again or if DH and my other son could come as well. I booked it for all 4 of us, but he said any time up until 45 days out I could change all of that with no penalty. I don't know about adding a second room - sorry.

If I book BB for nest sept-oct next year for two persons
can I add 2 more later on?

You could definitely add or subtract ppl from the same room until 45 days out! You can also add another room if there is availability. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

I had two Value rooms booked one year because we were going to have 5 in the party and they only charged me $200.00 that time.

That is true if there is more children than adults you should only have to pay the $200 but if there is 3 or more adults you will have to pay $400

That is true if there is more children than adults you should only have to pay the $200 but if there is 3 or more adults you will have to pay $400

That's good to know! We have 2 adults & 3 children.
Are there any cons to booking 2 rooms at a moderate with a package deal like free dining?:confused3
We all need park tickets for the entire stay, not just the 1 day they require.

That's good to know! We have 2 adults & 3 children.
Are there any cons to booking 2 rooms at a moderate with a package deal like free dining?:confused3
We all need park tickets for the entire stay, not just the 1 day they require.

Not really the best deal is the value resorts with a family and FDP! :thumbsup2

We are staying in DVC this trip but want to BB next year as a grandgathering at the CBR. Is this a possibility? Do we need to ask for the flyer.

I booked a split stay and yes, it was $200 each.

Did you you have any problem doing that?
I'm going in 3 weeks and plan and booking a trip for August with another family and they want to a split stay.

Does anyone know if you can book a different hotel than what you're staying in? We're schedule to stay at CBR but when we're there we're going to check out PO & Coranado just to see the difference.

Does anyone know if you can book a different hotel than what you're staying in? We're schedule to stay at CBR but when we're there we're going to check out PO & Coranado just to see the difference.

You don't have to book the same hotel, you can book any level of Disney resort.

Just returned and we received a bounce back offer that I went ahead and made arrangements for Sept 2010. We had received a free upgrade to SSR; but I originally booked our bounce back to ASM but after getting home on Sunday and doing some research I called and changed my ressie to Cornado.

So the answer to your question is yes you can boune back to any of the hotels.

My flyer from my room at Pop - booked the bounceback on Friday:

Bounceback003.jpg

Per the cost discussion - for me it's a no brainer in the other direction. Trying to do the trip as cheaply as possible, with a family of 4 (oldest will be at college hopefully by next trip) - all considered "adults" in Disney's eyes. At $82 a night (plus the extra $10 for the weekend nights), even if I got a room code for 100% off ;), it still wouldn't save me more than the free dining at $40ish a person times 4 people (about twice the room cost itself!).

This is they flyer that I was looking for. I am telling hubby to keep an extra 200 dollars on the bank card so we can book for next year. So if I book from 9/30 through some date in early October the free dining will continue for my whole trip?

We are going next Sept, but our reservations for this year aren't until Dec so hopefully there will be some type of bounce back off then since this one ends Oct 24th I'll just keep checking...

I know I want to book BB when we're therelater this month but we're a family of "adults" and I'm wondering how those numbers translate for families without children? So when the flyer says 60, 75 or 96$ what is it REALLY per adult?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter