Hoping to bounceback for Free Dining next year.

I know I want to book BB when we're therelater this month but we're a family of "adults" and I'm wondering how those numbers translate for families without children? So when the flyer says 60, 75 or 96$ what is it REALLY per adult?
Thanks!

Our quote for 9 nights at POP - 2 adults and 2 "Disney" adults (14 and 12) is $1,197.70 which includes the required 1 day park ticket. Your only additional charge would be any "extra adult fees" for the room.

Well, I sent them an email and got a reply back that I would get a response in less than 10 days. Ugh, well, they will probably do free dining again hopefully.

Just having Disney withdrawal:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Remember me? I did not get an offer while we were there Aug 22-29 and did not know to book BB. I called a couple days after getting back and they said no I had to be there to book it. I also emailed and received a call saying I could book. So I have booked for next year!!! Now to convince dh to go back next year.:woohoo::confused:

We booked at the Wilderness Lodge for Sept 2010.

2 adults and 1 child age 11 with free dining total price of $2,257.65.

I also booked my parents: 2 adults-total price $1955.10

That's for 6 day park hoppers and free dining at the WL.

I couldn't stand waiting for free dining to come out last year, so I figured why not book it while it's there! Yay bounceback!

I've seen some people say they've gotten a free upgrade on bouncebacks too. How do you do this? Just ask?

thanks!

We booked at the Wilderness Lodge for Sept 2010.

2 adults and 1 child age 11 with free dining total price of $2,257.65.

I also booked my parents: 2 adults-total price $1955.10

That's for 6 day park hoppers and free dining at the WL.

I couldn't stand waiting for free dining to come out last year, so I figured why not book it while it's there! Yay bounceback!

I've seen some people say they've gotten a free upgrade on bouncebacks too. How do you do this? Just ask?

thanks!

How many nights is this for? I really want to book WL BB for next year and I'd like to have an idea of the cost before we call. Thanks!

How many nights is this for? I really want to book WL BB for next year and I'd like to have an idea of the cost before we call. Thanks!

If you do the prices on-line without adding the dining for the dates that you want that will be your cost for the package when you go to book the bounceback. We are doing AKL next year with 2 adults and 1 child for 5 nights with 4 day tickets and that was slightly over $2,000.

If you do the prices on-line without adding the dining for the dates that you want that will be your cost for the package when you go to book the bounceback. We are doing AKL next year with 2 adults and 1 child for 5 nights with 4 day tickets and that was slightly over $2,000.

Thanks! I didnt realize it was so simple :rotfl:

To get free dining don't you have to pay rack rate? Is Sept. part of the value season or regular season? I'm not quite sure how to figure out the rack rate.

Was not offered the bounceback but I had the copy from here. Called the number and I got it!!:cool1:
They did ask for the code!!!!!!

To get free dining don't you have to pay rack rate? Is Sept. part of the value season or regular season? I'm not quite sure how to figure out the rack rate.

I think Sept. is part of value season. You can check by going on the Disney website and trying to book a vacation. It will give you the prices and the seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter