Hoping to bounceback for Free Dining next year.

back this past weekend from POR. Our flyer was for 40% off deluxes and 30% off moderates for THIS year, till december 09. I wish I saw the free dine for next year.
I did not book it.

Meanwhile, my understanding is that if you stay VALUE, the free dine is the snack type, NOT the CS and TS, can anyone confirm???

The flyer is a couple of posts up and it say Disney Dining Plan not the Quick Service - so that = regular (TS, CS) plan....and also if you do the math it equals out to the regular one.

Question about booking bounceback....how many rooms can be booked? Is it just one, or will they allow 2? We are going this weekend and my friend wants to do bounceback for next September for herself, dh, and their 2 kids plus her sister, sister's dh, and their 2 kids. They would need 2 rooms. Can she book them both?

If it is the same as past years, you can book as many rooms on the bounceback deal as there are registered adults in your room. two adults = two rooms

If it is the same as past years, you can book as many rooms on the bounceback deal as there are registered adults in your room. two adults = two rooms

We will have 4 adults in our room, but only 1 of us wants to book BB, but she wants to book the two rooms, one for her and one for her sister. Can she still do that if her sister is not on the trip this year?

Again, unless things have changed from last year - yes she can. When my friend and I were there last year (third year in a row for free dining), she decided to book two rooms. One for us this year. The second for her son and his new bride.

We just returned from AKL and booked the free dining BB for next year. There was never any flyer in our room just like last year at CSR where I ended up finding them in a pile on the maid's carts. At AKL the maids actually had them stored away in a binder on their cart which I had to rifle through to find one. I knew about the offer and had already seen the flyer on the board but why on earth does Disney basically hide the bounceback offer from their guests.

My flyer from my room at Pop - booked the bounceback on Friday:

Bounceback003.jpg

Per the cost discussion - for me it's a no brainer in the other direction. Trying to do the trip as cheaply as possible, with a family of 4 (oldest will be at college hopefully by next trip) - all considered "adults" in Disney's eyes. At $82 a night (plus the extra $10 for the weekend nights), even if I got a room code for 100% off ;), it still wouldn't save me more than the free dining at $40ish a person times 4 people (about twice the room cost itself!).

I can't see the flyer :confused3

Could you please re-post? :worship:

I can't see the flyer :confused3

Could you please re-post? :worship:

Okay, I fixed the link in my post - sorry, got back from my trip and redid all my photobucket stuff. I included it since it had the values, which the other post didn't.

I was looking at the bottom of your post. I was just there hoping they had opened the Adventurers Club. Do you have info that it has reopened? It had a rope across it and the lights were out.:confused3

I was looking at the bottom of your post. I was just there hoping they had opened the Adventurers Club. Do you have info that it has reopened? It had a rope across it and the lights were out.:confused3

Sadly, it has not reopened. I am very fortunate to be attending a private party there on 9/24. There is one other private event after that and then the lights will be turned out for good. Hoping to hear some news of PI development coming out of the D23 expo this weekend.

Sadly, it has not reopened. I am very fortunate to be attending a private party there on 9/24. There is one other private event after that and then the lights will be turned out for good. Hoping to hear some news of PI development coming out of the D23 expo this weekend.

Very sad, it was the most original place to be for the evening. DH and I went there the week we got engaged. We were hoping to relive some great memories. Did they give a reason why they won't reopen, it was always packed when I was there.

I haven't read the entire thread, but just wanted to add something. If you are offered the BB while staying at a WDW resort, if there is any slight possibility you can use it, BOOK IT!! It is very difficult to think these things through while on your current vacation and all the excitement, and you can always cancel it 45 days before travel without any penalty. I did this last year without knowing for sure. I DID know for sure that the offer would expire when I left..so I did it. You can change it or cancel it..I changed resorts, dates, then finally canceled when I found an even better deal!

\

Hi,

I've been reading with interest about the BB offers for next year (particularly the pricing for the Deluxe resorts).

We're staying at CSR from October 22 to November 5. The flyer that someone kindly posted mentioned that you had to book prior to your check out date either on or before October 24th.

Would that mean that I won't be able to book the BB offer for next year? :sad1:

Hi,

I've been reading with interest about the BB offers for next year (particularly the pricing for the Deluxe resorts).

We're staying at CSR from October 22 to November 5. The flyer that someone kindly posted mentioned that you had to book prior to your check out date either on or before October 24th.

Would that mean that I won't be able to book the BB offer for next year? :sad1:

If you check in on or before 10/24 you can book the free dining BB offer.

if you book the bb can you change the dates once you get home? do you have to wait for the offer to open to the public or could we do it now?

if you book the bb can you change the dates once you get home? do you have to wait for the offer to open to the public or could we do it now?

If you are in Disney right now and have an active reservation that they can verify you can book it now. And Yes you can change dates if you need to well at least I did 2 yrs ago so I assume you still can. But you cannot book this offer now unless you are vacationing on Disney property at this time other than that yes you would have to wait for the offer to open to the public.

When I booked my BB last year (it was a room discount in December) I changed resorts as soon as I got home. I changed dates a couple of times and then canceled. So with my reservation, yes I could modify well before the offer opened to the public. It is treated like any other normal package offer as far as modifications, change or cancellation penalties. That is why I always book while I am there, there is no risk.

great, thanks so much. we did book while we were there however I think we may need to modify the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter