• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many trips do you have planned to WDW for 2003?

Eponine, how exciting! February and December are great months to go! I see you live in the Midwest, which means you get to escape to warmer weather :)

supercarrie, I love when our whole family joins us too! What a great birthday present for you! July will be here before you know it!

Soccer Princess, I smell "renewal" too! LoL! You girls are going to have a BLAST!!

letyfrombrazil, how wonderful for you to fly all the way from Brazil to see Mickey! It just goes to show he has fans all over the world :)

Terry S, I love how you wrote "3 so far" LoL! Hope springs eternal! :) The BCV are so gorgeous! If we didn't live in Florida, I doubt we'd be going 11 times either ~ lol :)

Luv2Travel, three sounds terrific! APs certainly do help, don't they :) And look out! Did I hear you say "first trip without the kids?" LoL! Awesome! I think you'll love the Poly if you do decide to stay there. The CMs (other than our stay there on NYE) have always been so nice.

BrianD, lol @ the "AP trap!" So true, so true.. lol. Will you be staying at different resorts for your 5 trips or do you have a special favorite that you choose over the others?

phanomouse, seven trips for someone who doesn't live in Florida is incredible!! What a GREAT itinerary you have there! We are able to schedule 11 because it only takes us about 2.5 hours to get to Orlando :) (Shhh.. don't tell anyone, but we often go there just to shop!) ;)

eeyore0062, how wonderful to be moving next door to the mouse! What made you decide to move there? Day trips will definitely be easy... you'll be right there + the Florida discount!

Mom2Em, you're right :) That's exactly what WDW loves to hear!

donac, you sound like us! LoL! We celebrate just about every holiday and special occasion at Disney.. with the exception of my daughter's up-coming wedding. We were ready to book the Pavilion but my daughter wanted to do "something different". I can't say that I blame her :)

allicat, those trips sound terrific! In March it's still cool enough to enjoy all the parks without being subject to central Florida's hot temps :)

JulesMom, we'll be there in June as well! We have a family birthday that we celebrate in June :) NYE is one of my fave times to be there... I think you'd really enjoy it.

married2grumpy, you made me laugh out loud! I know exactly what you mean about long car-ride vacations as that is the only way my parents traveled with us as kids! We were batty by the end of the first 30 minutes!! LoL! I haven't always lived in Florida.. so I remember visiting Disney when it involved plane rides, car rentals, etc. It's just once you step on property.. it all seems worth it.

Simba's Mom, how wonderful!! We just recently celebrated my daughter's graduation too! She received her Master's Degree this past December. Disney is a great place to celebrate a graduation!

Straughn, I couldn't agree more about the fun on NYE! Even though it rained this year, New Year's Day was absolutely gorgeous! And February is a great time to visit the world :)

gcurling, you sound like us! LoL! What a fabulous itinerary! We just love WL and AKL.. they hold a special place in our hearts. And how great that you get to spend some alone time with just your daughter. :)

Alice28, you have every right to be super excited!!! 10 days at the World is going to equal one FABULOUS trip!!!

BABYJOSIE98, early May is probably one of the best times to visit. The temps are great and the crowds are very manageable. You're going to have a great time!

DiznEeyore, I don't blame you! LoL! A trip to WDW is always exciting! :)

jimmalru80, one is definitely better than none :) Have a great time!

BermudaJ, we just love the Boardwalk! CBR is like our home away from home.. we stay there when we can't get a good deal on the more expensive resorts. We participated in Boardwalk's Grand Opening and it was so much fun! They sent us all on a huge scavenger hunt!

Pig Pen, have a terrific time!!

n2mm, those sound great! Where do you think you'll be staying during your September trip?

BluesTravlr00, you have a great sense of humor! :) Believe me, we're only able to make 11 trips because we're able to be there lickety-split. Back before we decided to stay over-night, we would drive up just for the day and come home the same evening. I soon grew tired of that! LoL!

jiminyfan, the July trip wasn't too hot for you? How great to have 2 on the schedule!

Mamu, how absolutely fabulous!! Take me to Italy with you pleeeeease!!!!

We made it three times during 2002, and as long as DD is a cm I'd guess that will be the usual. No dates picked yet. Probably twice before the end of September when our AP's expire:teeth:

Seven, mostly short ones.

It might end up being eight, who knows?

Right now, NONE :(

But that might have to change :o

One trip to WDW, this fall. I have been eagerly awaiting it since our last trip, June of 2001. I'm hoping to spend a week at the Contemporary with my husband and two children.

We are planing on 2 trips this year to WDW. Since we buy annual passes we don't have to come up with the money for tickets on each trip. I'm sure we will also be staying at the All-Stars again, since this makes it so we can stay longer on our trips.

My fiance' and I have one trip planned this year, we're getting married at WDW Dec. 21 - Jan. 1st!!!!!:D

Diznee25
Wedding date Dec. 22 2003

Well, this is unfair for us to answer this question but I will anyway. Since we moved to 40 minutes away from the mouse, in august from upstate ny, we now go every weekend. We belong to the vacation club and save our big trip (two weeks), for the end of June. We have annual passes so that certainly helps also. Its like having a huge playground in our backyard. I often wondered what it would be like living so close. Whether it would take the magic away, being able to go all the time. It doesn't believe me. It is great to be able to experience any of the experience anytime you want. :smooth:

Just 1 but I never thought I'd get to go again so soon so I'm tickled pink like Piglet!! We'll be there December 6-13!

Can't wait. Staying at AKL (again) with DH, mom, dad, sister and her DH, other sister and brother - all in different rooms of course!!!!

We have two. One from Feb 1st through the 6th and then one from either Aug 30th through Sept 8th or from Sept 6th through Sept 15th (waiting on husband to pick vacation time).

I've got two schedule right now - summer vacation in July with my DD at the BCV, and then an extended family vacation (the first ever for us!) with my 2 brothers and their families and my parents over Thanksgiving at BWV.
I'm hoping I'll also get to go on a business trip in Dec at the Contemporary.
I'm planning already!!!

Just the one in May for now :p I'm thinking of going for New Year's Eve and the first week in January ... I'm still researching hotel rates, activities... etc. I'm really hoping for the second trip though, I'd love to see all the Christmas decorations ...

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

My APs are good through Dec 6, but dd says she wants to do the Nutcracker at ballet school, so that'll cut us off in October sometime.

Still pondering when to go, and waiting for next year's school schedule to be released. After being out 6 days of kindergarten in December, I"m not sure I want to take her out of school in Feb (but I WANT to).

currently just one...june 21st thru july 2nd...hoping to add another trip around christmas time though....never enough disney....

Three this year!!!!
Jan 25- Feb 1 at CR (SOG)
Mar 14-17 at Swan
Oct 23-Nov 1 at CR (SOG)
You have to love those AP's.

Just one. 15 nights right now at CBR, but that could change to WL if the AP or codes are right. I'd go more often, but driving once a year is enough!!! Hmmm, maybe we should just move to Florida!

So far I'm making 2 trips. I leave on Jan 13th for a week. Then Chris & I go back for spring training.

We'll be having more trips than we used to, since my parents are currently moving to Orlando.

It's great reading about everyone's plans :) Right now, I'm packing as we leave in about 2 hours!

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter