How much should I expect for Toronto airport hotels?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I just LOVE these boards so much. I can't even imagine what my trips would be like if it weren't for the info I've gotten from all of you!! Anyway, I wonder if you could come through again with some more advice! Our flight to Florida is leaving very early in the morning in September so we're thinking of staying in a Toronto Airport hotel that night (since we live an hour away from the airport). What have your experiences been and what has the cost been of the one night stay? Also, we'd park at the hotel for 2 weeks. So far, I've found a rate of $89 plus tax for the one night stay and 2 weeks of parking. TIA!!

That seems like a great rate to me. I think we paid about $100 a couple of years ago for the same type of deal.
:)

Hi CJK!:wave: $89.00 for the night sounds like a great rate for near the airport. We stayed at the International Plaza about 7 years ago due to an early flight too and we paid around $100.00 way back then so I think I'd hold onto that rate!:D

Hope you have a great holiday!:sunny:

Thanks for the feedback. I think we will stick with this rate. I have done further inquiry and have found some prices of over $200 for exactly the same thing! I'm surprised how much price varies. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter